CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 23, 2010

Flowery Challenge

Yay Friday!!!!  Time for a fun Stamp Something challenge!!!  We're all about flowery things this week.  Our sponsor is wild orchid crafts and I'm scared to even link up because I know I'll find something gorgeous I need to have LOL!!!!
I went with some flowery fairy tale papers and of course some WOC flowers!  I also used my much neglected and dare I say forgotten twill tape.  It was just what I needed to finish this card.  I gave my sewing machine another whirl and it seems to be working OK, a few mis steps here and there but oh well.  I added bunches of pearls and distressed the edges with ink and scissors.  The sentiment in from Whimsy Stamps.  I wasn't sure what I was making this card for so the "happy mail" sentiment can really be for anything!
The SS team has really flowered it up, so check them out!!!!
Challenges.....
Stamp with fun...sketch
Totally Tilda...chocolate
Wild orchid crafts...say it with flowers
Pollycraft...birthdays
Just Magnolia...vintage

Thanks for stoppin' by!

12 comments:

Trisha

Hi Erin! This Tilda card is absolutely lovely! Thanks for playing this month at Totally Tilda`s! xox Trisha

~Denise Lynn~

Beautiful Erin! Love the colors and those pretty papers. And of course that Tilda is super sweet. Fab accents too! :)

Lori

Erin, this is so pretty I love this little Tilda and you've coloured her beautifully, thanks for joining Totally Tilda!

Riet

What a beautiful cards Erin,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Annika

You are SO talented your feet must be barely touching the ground. I betcha you have X-ray vision and superstrength as well!!!
It's. Just. Stunning!!!
Hugs
Annika

CreaRenata

Hi Erin!

What a wonderful card!

Hugs,
Renata

dawsonfelicia張君dawsonfelicia均

文章不求沽名釣譽,率性就是真的..................................................................

Julie

I love your card! Love the stitches. I have to take out my sewing machine and give that a go!!
Julie x

Pam

Oh Erin this turned out so beautifully! I love the layout.
Hugs,
Pam

Tina46 Kreativblog

fantastic card !!! love it!!thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs
tina46
swf-team

Bev

Wow this is so pretty! Love all the fabulous detail and sweet image. The papers are gorgeous too. Thanks for joining JM this week x

Mandy

Hi Erin, your card is absolutely gorgeous, so pretty & your stitching looks fab.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our very first challenge
hugs Mandy xx