CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Mail

Hi again everyone!!!  I have a card for you this time!!!  I needed to whip up a thank you card for my sister as we were treated to some fabulous beach pizza last night!!
I wanted to use this adorable WOJ image that I received for my birthday as it hasn't seen much ink so far and I just adore it!
I went with some Eva papers from Basic grey along with razzleberry and pale plum.  I distressed and sewed the edges and colored with copics.
Finally I added some pearls, ribbon, twine and wild orchid flowers.  The ticket sentiment is from Whimsy stamps.  Katharina is hosting a GDT call for Whiff of Joy so I am linking it over there!  Looks like we are about to get a much needed afternoon storm, so I'm shutting down the computer now:)
Challenges....
WOJ...DT call
WOJ....sketch
Wild orchid challenge...flowers
going grey...at least 3 embellies
Stamptacular sunday...ice cream flavor (raspberry chip)
Charisma...pink
Colour create...pink,chocolate,white

Thanks for stoppin' by!

20 comments:

Tenia Nelson

Very pretty!!

Riet

So beautiful card Erin,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Adrina

Beautiful card Erin. I think you have a good chance at WOJ.

Allison

so pretty
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

mrs.flowerfield

Nice, really nice:)

Annette

Lovely creation! Such a sweet card & fab colours! Thanks for playing at SSC this week.

Graphicat

This is gorgeous!! You just "whipped this up"?? Cause this would take me some time.... LOL Wonderful papers and image.
thanks for joining us at Stamptacular this week.
cheers
cheri

原秋原秋

堅持是為著某種目的或目標,而持續不斷朝向既定方向努力的一種意念。..................................................

debby4000

Oh this is fabulous Erin, love it.
luv
Debby

Jo Davies

Erin, this is just so beautiful, really pretty image and loving your layout! Hugs Jo xxxx

Barb Hardeman

Awesome job on this darling card. Your coloring is so pretty and your embellies are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular this week for our ice cream challenge. Hugs...Barb

Sharon

Hi Erin,

Wow this card is gorgeous!! I love the pretty papers and your beautiful colouring :)

Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.

Sharon x

Dena

Oh how pretty! I adore the colors and the distressing!!!
Thank you so much for joining the very first Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge, we hope you will join us again!
Hugs, Dena

Di

WOW!!! this is a beautiful card i love all your distressing!
Thanks for joining Colour Create this week!
Hugs Di xxxx

Zitronenfalter

I Love this Card! :D

Lilith

Peggy

I love the colors on this card. Very feminine. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Julie

Fabulous card - I adore your colours and all those embellies!! Juliexx

Jacki Randolph

Absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful flowers and yummy BG papers. Thanks for joining us at Scrap-Creations.

Kristen

This is Gorgeous!!! I love all your embellishments! Thanks for joining us for this weeks Going Grey with Scrap-Creations!

Jane

This is stunning! Gorgeous card! thanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy, hugs, Jane xxx