CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Whiff of Joy Door Hanger


Hi there!  That's right I made a door hanger for today!!!  I don't usually do 3-D projects, but it was the challenge over on Whiff of Joy, so I decided to give it a go!
It was a lot easier than I thought!
I started with wee with tree.  I just love these little gnomes!!! I added pearls to the tree as ornaments and colored wee with copics.  I used basic grey papers, eskimo kisses.  I filled it up with lots of embellies, I have felt snowflakes, wild orchid flowers, rhinestones, stickles, holly punch outs and a "believe" charm.  Oh and ribbon too!!!
Can't wait to hang this somewhere for Christmas time! 
Challenges...
Whiff of Joy...door hanger
Stamp With fun...sketch
Spoonful of Sugar...Christmas in August
Pink Elephant...ribbon and sparkles
Sweet Stampin...favorite image
Daring cardmakers...tree-mendous
paper romance..pink and bling
cute card thursday..tree-mendous
wild orchid..one for the girls
 Basic grey..pearls
7 kids..pink and dots
Thanks for stoppin' by!

15 comments:

bluebell

well done you a lovely door hanger, it is the first ttime i have done one to love bluebell,happy crafting.

Julie

Your door hanger looks lovely, very pretty.

Manuela

Great door hanger! ♥

Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog. ^_^

Hugs,
¤Manuela¤

Julie

Wow this is fabulous, Erin. Stunning colour scheme and beautiful flowers! Juliexx

mycardz

Ohhh, this is just adorable! What a great idea! Thanks so much for joining us for our first challenge at 7 Kids College Fund ... don't forget to stop back tomorrow for the announcement of the winners! :)

sallysbitz

This looks great... these would be great to raise funds at a school christmas or summer fair, i shall keep it in mind xx

coldwaters2

Oh this is beautiful Erin what a wonderful image and your papers, colours and design are just perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Julie

This is fantastic!

Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

Julie

Aussie Loz

Too cute!! I love your little hanger! ♥

debby4000

Oh this is gorgeous Erin.
luv
Debby

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance

Very Pretty! Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Romance
Amy

Silvia

Just adorable! I love the colors and the image. Thanks for playing along with us this week at TPE!

Tina46 Kreativblog

wonderful doo hanger Erin!!love the nice images.thanks for joining in our challenge.

hugs tina46

swf-team

Krista

LOOOOVE this! I have this stamp but its still in the pkg, makes me wanna break it out! Just love your colours! Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!
Krista :)

Lisa

Gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining us at 7Kids Challenge!