CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Halloween and Welcome Baby!

Hello!  I hope you are having a wonderful week so far.  It is pouring buckets here, a perfect day for lots of stamping!!!  I have a bit of a strange mix of cards for you today.  The first is a welcome baby card for my cousin's daughter.   I pulled out my all time favorite baby set for this one, SU's buggies and booties.  I stamped the stork image and then just colored a shadow, beak and blanket.  I sponged, stitched and distressed the edges.  I embossed the circle layer with my swirls CB folder.  I then added lots of girly pearls, flowers, ribbon and a lovely bootie charm.  The papers are from the my mind's eye girl pack. 
Challenges....
Totally gorjuss...sketch
Papertake..pick a challenge(Tues Jan 5...New beginnings)
paper Sundaes...something from my stash(stamps)
Pixie Cottage...embossing
Pollycraft...anything goes
Wild Orchid...stitch it up
One stop craft...congratulations

This next card uses one of MelJen's new Whimsy stamps images and Ann Vento's new digi Halloween tickets.  I don't like to eat candy corns AT ALL, but boy do I just think they are the cutest little guys!!  I used K&Co seasonal paper for this one, which I really like but always seem to have a hard time with.  I sprayed the whole thing with shimmer spritz so it has a nice little sparkle IRL.  The boo punch is from Martha Stewart.  Then I added lots of buttons and some rhinestones. 
 Challenges...
Sketch Saturday....sketch
 Simon Says...halloween
Fab n Funky...use a digi
Digi Tues...buttons, bling and a digi
Sweet Stampin...punch it out
Copic creations...orange

Thanks for stoppin' by!

20 comments:

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com

I love the bright Halloween-ie colors you've used!! Those buttons are way-cute too!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Sandra

Hi Erin....beautiful cards,love the Halloween one,a great take on the sketch....thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday...

Take care
San x

fi's cards and crafts

stunning card. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

gina g

Both cards are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Ginny

two lovely cards, thanks for joining us at FnF

Davi

Wonderful Cards...love the baby card. Great embossing. Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage.

Suzi

Two fantastic cards Erin, I love the baby one it's so delicate in colouring and design. Thank you for joining us this week at The Pixie Cottage.
Hugs
Suzi x

debby4000

Love them both but the new baby one is exceptional.
luv
Debby

Gez

Gorgeous cards. :)
Thanks for joining Totally Gorjuss this week. Gez.xx

Adrina

Lovely card, thanks for joining The Pixie Cottage!!!

Sheena

A beautiful card and such attention to detail. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week! Sheena xx

Cheryl

oh 2 gorgoeus cards just love the colors and images on them both
bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week hope too see you again soon love hugs cheryl xxx

Dotty Jo

Two great cards Erin, love them both and how fabulous that they are so different! Jo x

Chrissie

I love your baby card! What delicate colouring!
Thanks for joining our Congratulations Challenge at OSCC this week!
Chrissie

LuLu

Brilliant card and loving the image too. Many thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky "digi" Challenges this week.

Lou
x

Lilian

Hi Erin! Your cards are different yet both beauitful! Your fist one is so elegant and the second one SUPER CUTEE!!!! Thanks for joining the Copic Creations Challenge!

France

Real cute cards ! Thanks for playing in our Paper Sundaes Challenge!

Risa

Hello Erin,
What a fabulous set of cards! Your first card is beautiful, I love your color combo and gorgeous detailing. Your second card is cute and the color combo is fab! Thanks for joining us at TPC!
hugs
Risa:)

mycardz

Ohhh, your candycorn card is adorable! I love it. Awesome coloring too. Your first card is stunning - just beautiful. So glad you were able to join us at Copic Creations. hugz, Mary

Bev

Beautiful cards, I love the soft vintage colours. Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenge this week x