CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sparkle Sparkle


 Hi all!  I had a chance to play with this adorable, new MelJen image today!!!  What a cutie he is!!!  I'm on a real sparkle trend lately, so I really glittered this one up!  The papers are SEI.  This snow bunny and the sentiment are available at Whimsy Stamps.  I also used my fun new branch border punch.  I also embellished with a felt snowflake, wild orchid flowers, some adhesive rhinestones and ribbon.  Pop on over to the Whimsy site to see the rest of this week's MelJens!!!!
Challenges....

Thanks for stoppin' by!

13 comments:

Andria

Oooh beautiful card, lovely stamp too.

Karelj

This card is just darling! I love all the sparkle and shine--and that bunny is just the sweetest thing! Thanks so much for sharing. I love all your ideas...stopping by here is such fun! My blog has a new challenge, a Design Team Call and a Blog Hop scheduled in the next few days...I hope you'll stop by http://karelj.blogspot.com and join in the creativity!

jan farnworth

very eye catching made me want to pop right over from my google reader nicely done.

Kelly Schelske

Gorgeous card!!

xGemmax

Gorgeous card, love the papers, layers and all the embellies :o)
hugs and xxx

coldwaters2

Absolutely beautiful Erin I love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

mforquer

This is a gorgeous card! Love the bunny image of course but your color combination is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Design this week!
Hugs
M

debby4000

Adorable cute card, fab colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Riet

So beautiful card Erin,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Anita

Gorgeous card and your coloring is so pretty. Thanks for joining us in the MelJen's Designs Challenge this week.

Anita
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole

HI ERIN! Congratulations you made our TOP FIVE at Meljen's Designs! Thanks for playing along! We always love to see your artwork!

Nicole
Meljen's Designs DTC

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty)

Gorgeous Winter Creation!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!
Sheri-TPE DT