CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

A belles and whistles Saturday Spotlight!


Good morning and happy weekend!!!! We are planning on a little bit of cleaning, a little bit of relaxing and hopefully a little bit of stamping today! I have my Saturday spotlight card to share with you today. The divas are challenging.... you to GET WILD WITH YOUR SNOWFLAKES!! You may be sick of the snow by now, but I say...If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!! Use LOTS of them on your creation or use them in a unique way like making a wreath or a fun snowflake flower. 'Flurry', there's 'snow' time like being flaky with your Spotlight Diva friends!!

I chose to use the 'twas the night before Christmas image from Belles and whistles. I cut off Santa though, shhhh don't tell my girls!!! Whenever the girls play out in the snow, they always come inside and cuddle up to get warm. That's what this sweet image reminded me of. So for the snowflake challenge I used snowflake DSP from My mind's eye, my snowflake embossing folder, my snowflake punch and felt snowflakes! I think I went pretty snowflake crazy!!! The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.
Check out the rest of the snowflakes from the divas!!!



Challenges.....
Everybody art...snowflakes
One stop craft..fancy edges and corners
Crafty creations..textures
Winter wonderland...sketch
Roses on Paper....brrrr winter challenge
Stamp with fun...snowflakes
Thanks for stoppin' by!

19 comments:

Teri

Erin ... this is gorgeous! Love the image!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx

gina g

Hi Erin Gorgeous card i love the corners and the snowflake border and the big snow flake is fab. Thank you for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Suzi Mac

What a beautiful job you have done on this card Erin, love the image and your embellishments are fab. Thank you for joining us this week at OSCC, hope you'll join us again next week.

Suzi xx

Itzuvit

I simply love the feeling of your card Erin. A warm touch to a wintery snowflakes card! Just Wonderful!
Thanks for joining us at OSCC. Hugs Itzuvit xx

Joey

Hi Erin

this is stunning, you have used gorgeous colours!

Thanks for joining us this week

Joey.x

Crystal

Erin this is gorgeous!!! WOW what a beautiful creation!! LOVE LOVE the snowflakes, you sure did rock this Spotlight Challenge!!!!

Rose

what a sweet image and fantastic use of the snowflakes.
thanks for joining us on crafty creations this week :)

Chrissie

Great interpretation Erin!
Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge from OSCC this week. DO come back next time!
Chrissie

Stampin Mindy

Love all the layers and papers. Beautiful card!

Lauren

This is so beautiful. I love the colors and the layers.

Jessica G.

Snuggled in is exactly how I like to spend my snowy days! Beautiful card, Erin, and those felt snowflakes are the perfect accent!!

Riet

Beautiful card Erin,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Faye

Erin, your card is so gorgeous. I love the border and the wonderful colors.

Darlene

Totally adorable Erin! LOVE this cute little image and your snowflakes are perfect!! Great creation!

The Crafty Den

What a pretty card. The image is adorable and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

Sharon Traynor Designs

Hi Erin. Wow! What a fantastic card. I adore all those layers and you always distress the edges perfectly. There is so much to look at on this card - beautiful! I adore that sweet image. Thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Anonymous

Oh Erin....I love love LOVE this!! Such a darling and creative way to use this BnW image!!! The colors are fabulous and so are your snowflakes!! So love this!! Thank you girl for another fabulous spotlight creation!! You rock!! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!! HUGS

Shelley

Gorgeous card, I just love all the detail and colours used.
Thanks for joining in with this weeks OSCC.
Hugs Shelley xx

Anonymous

This is such a sweet image and gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing it with us at EAC!