CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Karen's Doodles #7

Ah Monday here again so soon!  Hope you all enjoyed your weekends!  Monday is the day for Karen's Doodles Challenge,so at least that makes it a fun day!  We have a recipe for you today!  We'd like to see 1 ribbon, 2 designer papers, 3 brads/gems and a border.  Fun one huh?  I used one of Karen's newest images, butterfly boy.  I usually am drawn to the girl images as I have 2 girls,but I just couldn't resist this cutie!!!  I used chocolate ribbon, 2 papers from Parisian breeze, 3 brads and a border bunch for the recipe.  I also added some flower soft to the flowers, they remind me of those dandelions you blow, know what I mean, now.  I also added some fun buttons too! 
For those of you who love Karen's doodles.....
Pop onto her papercraft planet page and become a member to earn member freebies you can use in all of her challenges.  The US challenge is on Mondays,then the other challenges are throughout the rest of the week!!!!  Different challenges and lots of fun with chances to win more doodles!!!!!  Check out her site too, she adds new gorgeous images all the time for great prices!!!!!  Hope to see you at this week's challenge!!!  It's perfect to combine with lots of others!!!
Challenges.....
Saturday challenge...a day out
Kraftin Kimmie..one for the boys
Scrap, stamp and doodle...recipe, button, bow,bling(my bling is on the butterfly)
Cute Card Thursday...touchy feely
Creative Card Crew...Happy Birthday
Lili of the valley...sketch

Thanks for stoppin' by!

12 comments:

Victoria

what a lovely boys card so fresh, gorgeous colouring x

Crystal

Erin sooooooo cute!

Risa

What a fabulous card!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Anonymous

How cute. Loving it.

nicolet

Ooow wauw Erin, this card is gorgeous!!
Greetings Nicolet

shulsart

Erin, excellent card. I love the flower soft and the lovely pastel colors. Great job!

Linda

Hi Erin, I love your card. It is nice to see boy cards.
I am having a celebration at my blog if you have time to stop I would love to have you join in.
Hugs,
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

Kelly Schelske

Adorable Erin, love that paper!

Tracy

Love your card
Hugs
Tracy

Pop's Cards

This is gorgeous honey, you have done a fab job with the sketch, love the sweet image and fab colours too, thanks for joining us at "Lili of the Valley" this week big hugs Pops x x x

Paula

Wow what a fabulous male Birthday card Erin the image is so sweet and i love the layout and details. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Amanda

Awww, what a sweet card.. I love the image and the colors are some of my favs.. Thanks for sharing your card with us at SSDS this week..

Amanda:0)