CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Dental Floss


That's right I used dental floss on my card today! And it's tutti fruity, so the card smells pretty too! For this week's Saturday spotlight.... The Spotlight Divas would like to challenge you to use a household item on your creation...but NOT a craft item! Use safety pins, dryer sheets, household cleaners, paper clips for doing a technique or as an embellishment.
I used the floss to tie on my charm and then added a few more pieces as an accent. Our sponsor this week is Victoria Case, so I used one of my favorite images from her. The papers are bittersweet from Basic grey. I fancied card with primas, pearls and a large grommet. Here's a link to the rest of the divas, so you can see how crafty they were this week!!
Challenges....
Basic Grey.... Sketch
Inky Impressions...charm

Thanks for stoppin' by!

13 comments:

Jessica G.

Sweet card with adorable image and amazing embellies; the floss makes an perfect fine fiber!

Darlene

This is just adorable Erin! How clever to use dental floss for a fiber ... and scented too! Great idea!!! Love the flowers and layout on your creation! Great job! Have a great weekend and Happy V-day!!

Crystal

Oh my Erin she and this is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE these colors those fabulous flowers and what a great use of the household item!!!! Fantastic card girl! Have a wonderful Saturday!! Oh yeah thanks sooooo much for joining in Inky Impressions too!!! Hugs!

Sandie

Fantastic card Erin. Love that colour combo. Sweet image and beautfiully coloured. The floss is a brilliant idea :)

Have a wonderful weekend
Sandie
xXx

Anneke klerks

what a beauy1111111

anneke

Jacquie

I love this card and I never would have thought of dental floss, how creative :)

Riet

What a beautiful card Erin,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Andrea

hoi Erin,
what a beauty, love the layout,colours and image
I think I like the smell too(hiihhiihiihi)
hugs andrea

Renkata

Such a cute card.
I love the colouring.
Very clever idea for the floss :)

Lauren

This is so pretty! I love the sparkle on her wings.

Cheryl Walker

Beautiful card!!! and I love the image and all your wonderful details!!!

Thank you also for joining us at the Inky Impressions challenge!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Jodi

Wonderful idea! It really makes the card look so pretty!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Maria Matter

absolutely beautiful Erin! the floss was a fantastic idea!
blessings, maria