CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Box


Good Morning!!! Hope it's a great one so far! I'm still trying to organize my day. So much to do since we stayed put yesterday during the snow. Which was really nothing, they said we'd get 8in, we didn't even get 1!! Boy would I love that job, you can be wrong 90% of time and not get fired!!! But then when would I get to stamp???
I have a little gift box to share with you today. Normally I avoid 3-d projects as much as I can, bit this one seemed easy, so I gave it a try. I used the template from LSS. Now if you have one of those fancy cutting machines, I think it will cut it out for you. But I just printed it out,
and cut most of it with my table cutter. The 4 small angled cuts, I did with my paper snips. I then used this fun new edge punch from SU and a little sticky strip! And voila, a box! I added papers from basic grey along with SU ribbon and prima flowers. The super cute cherries are from Lindsay.(You can check out the rest of the team's work HERE.) The cherries and upper leaf are "doubled up" with another image and a dimensionsal.
I added a little heart charm as well. Need heart charms??????? Head on over to Whimsy Stamps , where they have a new line of charms and paper flowers at fabulous prices!!!
Challenges..........
Cute Card Thursday....In the name of love
CRAFT....digi coloring
Simon Says...Love
My time to craft...hearts and kisses
Die cut dreams....have a heart

Thanks for stoppin' by!

25 comments:

Karin

So pretty...I love the vintage feel the project has! Well done!

Lindsay Weirich

i love how victorian this looks! very pretty, you have inspired me to use my new punch now!

andrea

stunning card,thankyou for joining us at c.r.a.f.t. this week
andrea

Micki

Oh Erin, this is so beautiful. I love it. All the extra detail with the embellishments.... a real stunning card. Love it.

Cheryl

Oooooohhh This is sooo pretty.

Unknown

beautiful card!! I love the shabby chic look!

Rose

Lovely card, the background paper is gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck.

Rose x

Cindi

wow, this is gorgeous!!!!! what a super project
:)

Deb

what a gorgeous box, love the pretty edging, glad you didn't get too much snow, it looked bad for those places that did, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Riet

Ohhh wowww Erin,what a beautiful card,i love your papers and details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Leanne

This box is GORGEOUS!!! I love every detail on it! If you don't have anyone to send it to I'll be more than glad to take it hee hee! It's beautiful!!

Susie Sugar

Great card thanks for playing with us at DCD this week please come back soon
Hugs Susie xx

Margie

This is so pretty! I love the red and pink together, and the charm is so sweet!

Melissa Craig

Wow Erin - this is GORGEOUS! Wow!!

Mrs. Fence

What a pretty package!

Wendy - Anntaurus

Gorgeous work - thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week!

Chrissie

This is absolutely stunning, I simply love it!
Thank you so much for joining us at MTTC this week!
Chrissie

Lesley

Gorgeous gift box! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Daniele

what a gorgeous box thanks for joining in the fun at MTTC hugs from Daniele

Suzi Mac

This is just gorgeous Erin, love it. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week. hugs Suzi xx

vikkithescrapjunkie

Simply beautiful what a gorgeous box. Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week and good luck.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Eiglas

Lovely card Lindsay!
Thank you for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Martine

ooo this is beautiful, wonderful papers and embellies and i am loving the heart cherries, thanks so much for joining in on this weeks challenge over at Simon Says Challenge

xx

Martine

Trimgym

Hi Erin, fab box and image. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo.

Julie

This is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week.
Julie x