CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Time well spent

****UPS delivered my new goodies today, a day early. I'm so excited to use my new glitter and silver hodgepodge. Please let my valentine's gift from my hubby be 30minutes of quiet stamping!!!!********




Here are a few more of the cards from my spring bling swap. All 3 use the set time well spent, a level 3 hostess set! I love that the 3 of these are from the same set, yet are all so different!! Especially the color combos!


This one is from Paula lasley. The flower is covered with dazzling diamonds... lots of bling!!!


This second card is also from Paula as she took 2 spots in the swap!! The bling on this card is from a thin layer of tissue covered in dazzling diamonds. A real neat effect!!

The final card is from scubaduo on SCS. There are 2 kinds of bling on this one! First from the two strips of dazzling diamonds and second the red glitter on the flowers.

I'm very excited that these ladies used this set. I have it but haven't been able to come up with anything I like. These 3 are great inspiration!! I can wait to try the glittery tissue and I love the holes on the scallop punch out. Don't be surpised if you see those on up coming cards!!!

Thanks for stoppin' by!!