CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Something new!!!


Happy New Year!!!!!!! Did you all make it to midnight last night??? We were up until about 5 past and then got the best gift when the kids slept in this morning! That was a great way to start the new year!
It's time for the first 2010 at Stamp Something with our brand new DT! We wanted to see something new on your creation this week! Pretty fun and easy huh? Our sponsor was KLM and they donated this Valentine bear for us to use.
I used my new My mind's eye papers and holly punch from Martha Stewart. And I used my new favorite sentiment from Whimsy's holiday postmarks!! I know that will be my "go to" sentiment for the next month or so:)
Join me on January 3 to celebrate Whimsy's newest releases with a fun blog hop! More details to follow.
Challenges.....
Cute Card Thursday...Sketch
LaLa Land...Charms

Thanks for stoppin' by!

10 comments:

Anonymous

Hi Erin!! WOW!! This is just adorable hun!! I love how you've paper pieced the heart the bear is holding!! Fabby papers and colors hun!! I love this!! Happy New Year to you!!

Riet

What a beautiful card Erin,i love your image and papers.
So gorgeous colours.

I wish you a very happy new year.

Hugs Riet.xx

My Creative Outlet by Janna

Wicked cute, Erin! Love the paper piecing on the heart! And the colors are great! Super adorable!

Janna :)

Elena

This charm is perfect for this card! Love the paper piercing you have done! Very pretty card!
Thank you so much for joining us at La-La Land Weekly Challenge!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug

What a sweet image and card Erin!! Love your colors and the paper piecing of the heart!! Happy New Year!!

hugs,
Chris

God Bless you in 2010!

Davi

Darling bear and love the beautiful colors and the layers along with that fab ribbon!!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto

This is gorgeous! Wonderful colors and papers! Love the charm!! Thank you for joining us at La-La Land Crafts! ~ Jane

Maureen

Great card! Love the postmark image and that you punched the leaves out of purple! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

Irina Blount

What a lovely card!! Thank you so much for playing with us at La-La Land Crafts this week!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Annie

Happy New Year! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x