CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Karen's Doodles #8

WOW Monday already!!!!  Where does the time go???  We are beginning school vacation week, so I am looking forward to a fun week!!
Starting the fun is the Karen's Doodles US challenge!!!!!  The challenge this week is to create something for mom, or a feminine card.  Mother's day is right around the corner here in the US.  I already created a card for my mom, so I decided to do a fun one!!!  I was inspired by Janna, my Stamp Something teammie's, card.  I loved the fun bright colors and all the ribbon!!!  So this is my take on that.
I used one of Karen's new images, I love you this much boy. How cute is he???
I used summer picnic DSP from SU.  And lots of ribbon!!!!!  I tied the ribbon through the jumbo eyelets which are kind of hidden now :)  Please stop by and visit the other gals, and play along for your chance at some Karen's doodles of your own!!!
Challenges...
Friday Sketchers....sketch
Your next stamp...stiching
Thanks for stoppin' by!

9 comments:

shulsart

Erin, this is just too cute, love the layout, your color choices and your coloring is perfection. Great job!

maddy hill

he is very cute Erin and i adore the card - the colours are lovely together and is perfect for a mothers day card.

hugs
maddy x

Random Acts of Krafting

Adorable. Love this image.
Hugs
Tanya

cheryl

oh wow this is such a gorjus card,such beautiful detail love the colurs too hugs cheryl xxxxx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug

Oh what a perfect Mother's day image!! Too cute Erin!! Love the colors and design!!
hugs,
Chris

debby4000

Oh gorgeous card Erin, fab image.
luv
Debby

Anonymous

LOving the card and the image. The colors are great. It was an honor being a part of the design team with you on Karensdoodles. Thanks

Alex

So super cute Erin, love that sweet image and your colors are fabulous - love all the layers!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

My Creative Outlet by Janna

Erin, this is so cute! What an adorable image choice! And thanks for giving me the credit for your inspiration...lol! I do love Karen's cute kid images! They work so well with all of the colors! Love it!

Janna :)