CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pixie Cottage Thinking of you

Well it's the third rainy day in a row and I couldn't be happier!!!!  We've been so busy getting ready for school, it's helped us stay focused.  And we really needed the rain.  I've also had some time to stamp!!!
I have a pixie cottage challenge card for you today!!!  We have a fabulous sketch by  and then a back to school theme.  As always you can do one, the other or both!  I chose to use the sketch.  I suppose you could stretch it to fit the theme:)
I colored Hannah On A Swing by Sandra Hammer as my image with copics.  The papers are green at heart from basic grey.  I distressed the edges and added some stitching.  The sentiment is from basic grey.  The pearl swirls are from want 2 scrap.  I just want to add a side note about them...I ordered a bunch of reasonably priced pearls from them, and they arrived in 2 days and the shipping was super cheap!!!!!  And they are fantastic!  I also added wild orchid flowers and a fun postmark sentiment from Whimsy Stamps.
Check out the rest of the team for lots of back to school fun!
Challenges....
kaboodle...recipe 2 pattern papers, 2 plain papers and flowers
Stamp with fun...card for a girl
7 kids...2 designer papers

Thanks for stoppin' by!

15 comments:

Jill

Hi Erin, what a very very pretty card, gorgeous image and love all the little details. Thanks for playing along again at Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

Random Acts of Krafting

So soft looking, love the background paper, it looks like she is swinging in a field full of flowers.
Hugs
Tanya

artish

the snipits of white are wonderful- the edging, the stitching the pearls...so dainty- love it all!

**Farrah**

Such a beautiful card! That image is just lovely and I love those pearl accents!
Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
Farrah

Lisa

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 7Kids Challenge!

Shirley

Such a pretty card Erin and I love the girly image. It reminds me of when I used to swing on a tree rope overhanging a field near where I used to live as a child.


Shirley

Shirley

Oh Erin I was so busy looking at your gorgeous card and idly thinking of days gone by that I fogot to thank you for joining us for our challenge this week at Kaboodledoodles. We do hope you will join us again for further challenges.


Shirley

Andrea

Very great card - so nice motiv! Wonderful detais. Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

Riet

Beautiful card Erin,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Julie

Beatuiful card Erin- love the soft colours and the layout!! Gorgeous! Juliex

Julie

Just beautiful Erin! Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

Julie

mudmaven

What a cute card Erin! Love your paper and color choices! Thanks so much for playing our challenge at Kaboodle Doodles! ~chris

Marjo

Hi Erin,

You have a wonderful blog and some gorgalicious creations. I love this DT card, such wonderful details.

Hugs, Marjo

Karen Howard

Wow, this is really gorgeous! Love the image and papers you used!!! Hugs, Karen

P.S. If you love challenges you are sure to love my new blog: www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

Pink Room Therapy Designs

What an adorable image and your papers are just perfect. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!