CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Getting Beachy at Cupcake Craft!!


It's a beach day here and at cupcake craft challenges!! This week Stephanie has set the challenge and she wants to see beachy cards!! I used my mermaid Emma from Fred, she said for this one! I also had these fun ocean papers from K& Company that I was excited to use!! They matched perfectly with Bermuda Bay from SU. I colored Emma with copics and added various embellies from my stash. The sentiment is from teeny tiny wishes. For challenges today, I have.......
One Stop Craft Challenge.....swirls and pearls
Creative Card Crew....girls just want to have fun
EAC.....sketch
Copics Colour Challenge....BG02, YG03,RV02(I used B00, 06, BG72, YG03, RV02, RV34)
Whimsy Challenge....friends
High Hopes Challenge....go for the gold (my gold starfish charm)
Pile it On.....3 flowers and multiple challenges

Thanks for stoppin' by!

22 comments:

Anonymous

AWW!! Erin, this is so so sweet!! What a fab design and that image is just precious!! Adorable embellies!!

Paula

Such a fab card i adore the image and all of the lovely detail. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Tasha

Wow what a super card love all the detail - its beautiful
Thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx

Unknown

Fab card Erin, I love mermaids, did you ever see "Splash" one off my favourite films. Love the colours you have used. Good Luck with the challenge..Hugs Avril xxx

Emily

Adorable card Erin! I love that layout! Great colors too! :)

Jenni

Cute card Erin - I love that little mermaid - she's gorgeous!
Jenni x

~Denise Lynn~

This is the cutest and those papers are awesome! Love the layout and all the challenge fun! Great use of those image, must try this one, fun! :)

Maureen

Great card - love the papers and that cute mermaid! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

Alex

Really cute card Erin!! Love the embellies you used!! I sure have missed stopping by and now that I have some semblance of a routine again, I can get back to stamping and blogging again! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

CraftyC

Shes so sweet Erin, a lovely card and defo Beachy!!
Clairex

Donna

Such a fun card Erin, love the bright summery colours and super cute mermaid :) Donna x

Tracey Lynn 'Fred' Miller

So cute, Erin! And those papers are awesome!

Hugs, Fred

Mephisto

Great Card,
thanks for joining in the EAC Challenge this week.

And: have a look on the Blog again *g*

Greetings
Domi

by. Amy Schultz

oh how precious! Love that lil mermaid and octopus! hehe

Amy -- Pile It On DT

craftypagan

Wow! This is super cute! I love your details! That mermaid is gorgeous! Hugs Rowena-Pile It On dt

Lauren

This is adorable erin! I love the papers and the image is just too cute.

Sharon Traynor Designs

Your card is beautiful Erin. Such a pretty image and great use of the pearls and swirls. Thank you for joining us at the One Stop Carft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Boni Boutelle-Jones

How sweet is this? Love all the little critters!!

raindropecho

Erin this is fantastic! Absolutely love what you've done! Thanks for joining us this week :D
- Ann @ Pile It On!

The Crafty Den

Hi Erin, what a super cute card. I love the digi-image and your colouring is fab. The paper is gorgeous and love the starfish charm. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous

those K& Co papers are so perfect!!! love the mermaid too!

Thanks for playing with us @ Pile It On!
-- dalis

blah

This is adorable! Great colors and layout and the mermaid is too stinking cute!