CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Scrap and Stamp Saturday


Hi All! Here's the next scrap and Stamp Saturday Challenge......where do you craft???? and add some chipboard. I am lucky enough to have a craft room! It's always pretty messy but I love it. What I scrapped about my room wasn't where I have my papers , ink etc but rather my favorite thing about my room. Each morning I head in here and start the day with something stamp related and sooner or later (generally sooner) I hear little feet running down the hallway and have one or both of my girls scurry under my desk with their blankets and stuffed beavers (choppy and Mr. Fluff) and cuddle up down there until we're ready to head downstairs. My youngest just got her "big girl bed" this summer so it's a mystery as to who is coming in first!! I used some tall tales papers for this one. I added a crotchet flower, button and some ribbon as well. My stamps are from alphadots and short and sweet both from SU. My chipboard is that fun little arrow covered in tall tales DSP. Head on over to SSS to see how you can win a great Rusty Pickly Prize Pack and to see where the other gals craft!
Challenges.........
Friday Sketchers......Sketch
Charizma Cardz......Scrap It
Click HERE for Ildi Co Blog hop!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

10 comments:

Unknown

Beautiful Erin. Your girls are gorgeous. I am lucky enough to have a Shed, but after 5mins it is Gran can I have, Mum can I go.....you get the idea. Still have to dip my toes into Scrapbooking, but I think the day is getting nearer....Hugs Avril xx

Allison

great layout, love the papers and fab photos
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Vee

Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.Loved your page really bright and cheery.
xx Vee

Pamela

Great page! :)

Anonymous

Cute page! What a great way to start out your day - stamping!

Anonymous

AWW!! So adorable!! Love the printed animal papers!! Fabulous pics too!! HUGS

Unknown

Great page, your girls are gorgeous & I love the papers you've used. Fab!

Thanks for joining in at Charisma this week

Jan x

Riet

What a beautiful layout Erin.

Hugs Riet.x

My Creative Outlet by Janna

So cute, Erin! The girls are getting so big! Fabulous, fun page! Great job! Love the sweet papers!

Sally

Such a precious page. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.