CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Whimsy Advent Event and Lindsay's Stamping Stuff

WHIMSY ADVENT EVENT

Morning!!! It's day 3 of the Whimsy Advent event!!!!! And I have some Whimsy inspiration for you!!! I used the very present helpers image from Crissy Armstrong for this one. I paired it with some wassill basic grey papers and the whimsy holiday postmark sentiment. One of my fellow DT gals is offering a prize today so check out the Whimsy site for more details!

I'll be spending some time now creating my Christmas wish list for my secret Santa. My husband said things that aren't stamp related um WHAT??? Why would I want something non-stamp related when I NEED copics, nesties and other goodies?? Although flower soft sounds like it could be for gardening......:)
Challenges....
Creative Card Crew......Christmas
Lala Land....Buttons
Whimsy Stamps....mono chromatic(well except for the ribbon, I just couldn't help it, it's so pretty!)
Basic Grey....sketch
Scrap, stamp & doodle....Christmas
Allsorts Challenge....buttons

LINDSAY'S STAMP STUFF

My second card of the post is using this super cute image from LSS. I used 4 of the SU Christmas papers with it. I paper pieced the mug and added a bit of glitter to it for some sparkle. Makes me want to curl up with some cocoa myself! The rest of the team has prepared some fabulous projects too!

Challenges......
Papertake weekly....sketch
Everybody art Challenge...stitching
Die Cut Dreams...hot Chocolate
Stamp with Fun....Christmas
Double Dutch...keeping it warm
Thanks for stoppin' by!

33 comments:

Anonymous

Hi Erin!! I just ADORE your sweet Whimsy Kitty creation!! That is sooo very sweet! Beautiful colors!! Love your second creation too...looks so yummy!!

Oh hubbies..what do they know?!! TEE!! Have a great day!! HUGS

Micki

Hi Erin,

Those are great cards and love those colors. My husband knows better than even suggest non-stamping/art wish list, hehehe.

Thanks for joining us this week at SSDS Challenge blog.

hugs

Melissa Craig

Oooh Erin, I'm liking this look to your blog and your hot chocolate card is fabulous!!

Unknown

Very cute! love the neutral color scheme

Jennifer Scull

lovin' your cards!!!! that Whimsy stamp is just as sweet as can be, and I sooooo love how you used it! precious precious!

Lindsay Weirich

Beautiful cards, I love the homespun feel!

mueppi

Two wonderful cards with great images and colours!
Hugs Gisela

Andrea

beautiful cards you made again
love the colours
hugs andrea

Lauren

Great cards erin! I love the layers.

Cindi

fantastic card!! I love the color combo.
:)

Cheryl

I love the paper you used on the LSS project. Both cards are very cute.

Mrs. Fence

Awesome cards! Love them both.

~Denise Lynn~

Two fab cards Erin! Love your sweet Whimsy card, beautiful papers and great coloring! Fun accents too. Hope you get everything on your wish list! :)

SemSee

What lovely cards! Such beautiful 'vintage' feeling colours. Gorgeous! Hugs, Simonne x

Annie

just gorgeous both cards.

Ann xxx

Dawn Frost

I agree with Vicki what do husbands know!! lol I think flower soft does sound like a gardening tool. Both your cards are lovely and the kittens are adorable.

Loz

Love your paper piecing.... there's nothing on my list that doesn't come from a craft store either!!

Susie Sugar

This is perfection, the colours & the image is just so pretty
The whole card is gorgeous
Thanks for playing the DCD challenge this week
Hugs Susie xx

Elena

Your cards are so beautiful! Love those sweet little kitties! Love how you paper pieced the cup on your second card! :)
Thank you so much for playing with us this week at La-La Land Crafts!

ljurecek

Love how you paper pieced the mug. and what great colors and papers!

Margie

Wow, way to get those challenges done! Gorgeous cards!

Alex

Like your cards!
Thanks for joining this weeks EAC!
Hugs, Alex

Stampinsilvia

your card is super cute! I love the paper pieced present! Awesome!

Karen

Hi Erin

Your card is lovely, what a great image and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

xx

tanjaak

Lovely card! Thanks for joining our Christmas themed challenge at Stamp with Fun, hope to see you take part in the next one aswell.
hugs,Tanja

Irina Blount

Oh how CUTE!!! Love both cards!! Thank you SO MUCH for playing with us this week at La-La Land Crafts!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

vikkithescrapjunkie

Hi Erin, beautiful card, great image and love all the layers of gorgeous papers. Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week and good luck.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Mummylade

well thought through card. Thank you for joining the DCD challenge this week.

Nicola

Stunning creations Erin, wonderful colouring to these sweet images and your papers, layouts and details are fabulous.
Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams and Creative Card Crew.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Kim Costello

Two lovely christmas cards Erin, Fabulous take on the sketch, gorgeous colours, thanks for joining us at Basic Grey challenges, HuGs Kim :)

Maureen

Both great cards - love the papers! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

Sharon Caudle

these are fabulous! thanks so much for joining us at PTW! hugs!

Cindy Groh

Love the hot chocolate card. Super cute:)
http://www.cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/