CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Whimsy Advent Event ~ Day 9!!


Here we are, the 9th of December already!!!! Thanks to the storm outside we have tons of white fluffy snow and it looks a lot like Christmas out there! We'll see if it stays pretty all the way to Christmas or not! No school today so we are staying nice and warm by the fire and coloring up a storm!
I chose to use m N'ice friends image from Whimsy Stamps today! I love this little guy, or gal since she's in pink today! So quick and easy to color and super adorable! Check out my sidebar for the other DT gals featuring the advent event today, there may be some free rubber available!!
I used vellum for my snowflake. I used my snowflake sizzlet to cut it out, then covered in iridescent ice EP and heat set. I also ran some vellum thru my CB using the snowflakes folder to add to the top of the pink layer. The paper is my mind's eye that Denise was so kind to share!
The paper is sparkly and I added glitter where ever I could! I also used a teeny tiny brad I found at my LSS the other day as the center of my flower.
Now to write Christmas Cards and have some cocoa!
Challenges....
Truly Scrumptious....Sketch + vellum
Creative Inspirations....non trad colors
LaLa Land..pink and green
Inky Impressions...Add snowflakes
Simon Says....Let it snow
Whimsy Stamps...die cuts
Copic Creations...snow/snowpeople
Kaboodle Blog...Snowflakes

Thanks for stoppin' by!

30 comments:

Lilacanglia

What a super card,
Thanks for joining in the kaboodledoodles challenge,
Hugs
Angie

Unknown

Hi Erin
Gorgeous card - such soft delicate colours - I love it.

Hugs
Dawn xx

mudmaven

I just adore this snowman image! What a great card and the non-traditional colors are gorgeous. Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodle snowflake challenge. It's always great to see your entries. ~chris

Dawn

Awww so cute, love the snowman..

Thanks for joining us on TS

Dawn

NGCARDS

This is beautiful work, thanks for joining in at creative inspirations this week! xxx

Riet

Beautiful card Erin,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous

HI Erin!! Oh wow!! Gorgeous card hun!! Love all your sparkles and the way you've used that fun snowman image!! :) Awesome take on all those challenges!

Elena

What a cute card! Love this snowman!
Thank you so much for joining us this week at La-La Land Crafts!

My Creative Outlet by Janna

This is so adorable, Erin! I love the colors and all of your accents! Too cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Whimsy :)

Janna :)

Sharon

This is gorgeous Erin. I love this snowman as she looks so cheerful! And how wonderful to have snow already. Thanks for joining in our Truly Scrumptious challenge.

Nilla

Very cute card, love the colors! Hugs Nilla

Unknown

A beautiful card - very cute. Thanks for joining in with the Kaboodledoodles challenge.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug

Waht a beautiful card Erin!! Love your snowman paired with the pink and all your details! Love the charms and the corners you added!

Anonymous

Beautiful card!

Janiel/ janny

Erin, very very cute!!! That little bit of green will not matter doll. hehehehe.... BEAUTIFUL NON Traditional colors..
Thanks for joining Creative Inspirations this week.
hugs, Janiel

Katie

Erin,
This is fabulous, you know I love this snowman!
Thanks for playing at LaLa Lands this week!

PS You may want to check my Cooking It Up With Katie blog today too ;)

Boni Boutelle-Jones

love all your little details. FAB!!

Crystal

AWWW this is soooo cute!!! Thanks so much for joining us!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto

Really cute! That snowman is adorable. Such soft colors... very sweet. Thank you for playing along with us at La-La Land Crafts!

Unknown

Awww...so cute! I love the softness here! Great card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at La La Land Crafts!

Carlie M.

Beautiful card!!!! Thanks for joining us on Stamp Scrap and Doodle Saturdays!!!

Irina Blount

ADORABLE!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at La-La Land Crafts!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Chris (catt871)

What a GREAT card! I love that little snowman & bird...too cute!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!!
Chris & the DT

Angelwood

This is adorable! Love the colors you've used on this card! hugs, Angela

Unknown

A beautiful card, those colours look stunning and such a cute image too, thanks for joining us at TS.
Angela x

Nicole (Inky's Mama)

Erin, This card is just stunning! I love everything about it and your coloring is awesome! I love these colors for Christmas, a nice change!

I also love the charm and papers. Thank You so much for joining us this week at Inky Impressions. I'm happy to see all of you join us, if this keeps up we will actually be able to start offering candy with every challenge!

Kristine

This is WONDERFUL!! LOve all the bling on this and what a super cute snowman =) Great job and thank you for playing along at LaLa Land Crafts!

Lisa Hjulberg

Erin, this is adorable! I love snowmen. You've added just the right touches to make this card pop!

Mel X

Fabulous card, love the papers and snowman. Congratulations on your winnings at Creative Inspirations! Enjoy

Mel X

Kim Dellow

Oh how cute Erin, Love the colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions. Kim