**THIS POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY, SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW POSTS PLEASE**
Here it is as promised my birthday blog candy!!!
That's right I'll be celebrating yet another birthday this month.
What's in this pile of goodies......
- A baseball Connor from whimsy stamps
- A pajama time Emma from Whimsy Stamps
- Assorted designer paper from various companies
- About 50 or so images from whimsy, whiff of joy, sugar nellies, magnolias and more!
- A cuttlebug embossing folder
- SU metal edged tags
- Martha Stewart adhesive ribbon
- Heidi grace ribbon
- 2 spools of ribbon
- Accents and labels from SU
- Random unmounted rubber stamps
- A set of clear stamps
- Some raindots
- Making memories brads
- A big ol' pile of ribbon, flowers adhesive felt pieces and chipboard
- Whatever else is there that I forgot to list
How do you enter??????
Well, I've always been one of those people that loves birthdays! Unfortunately, last year's birthday was the date of a terrible event making my view of my birthday change. So I need your help getting rid of those bad memories and changing it back to an exciting day!!! My first step is giving away all this good stuff on my birthday, June 27th.
- The next step is for you to please leave a comment on THIS post with your ideas for the BEST birthday ever!!!! The sky's the limit! It can be something you've done in the past or just an idea by June 26th.
- Please number your post so it's easier for me to pick a winner. Thanks:)
- Please put a link or post on your blog spreading the word.
Want extra chances to win?????
- Become a follower or if you are a follower, leave a second comment.
- Complete a Whimsy stamps challenge. Leave another comment with a link to your entry.
That's it. Also, I'll be mailing something special to the person who has the best idea! WOW that's a long post!!!Thanks for stoppin' by!