CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bella Hop Winners!!!!

I can not believe how fast these 4 hops went!!!!  Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who sent smiles to Bella.  She's an amazing girl who needs lots of love right now.  By a rough count, we sent over 100 cards to Bella, which is awesome!!  You can read the latest Bella update HERE and then check her site HERE for updates in the future and other ways to help.   I was once again blown away by the outpouring of generosity in the stamping community! You ladies are fabulous and I'm honored to "know" you all.  Big hugs to everyone!

OK now for the prizes.  All of this could not have been possible without the support I received from some amazing sponsors.  Thank you to all of you for making this possible.  And a giant thanks to Ann Vento from raindrop Echo designs for creating the fabulous blinkie, which I see everywhere!!!!
My redraw winner from week 2....Linda
The week 4 winner....Angelique

I received a generous donation of the cutest shaped brads with everything from spiders to french fries and tutus to overalls.  Big hugs to Teena Barker for her big heart.  I decided to give these to our 100th card entry and that is Minnamannan.

Adrina's winner...Mary from My Scrap Happy Life
Rachel's winner....http://loraquilina.blogspot.com
 Katharina's winner....Lorie S. http://thethinkinspot.blogspot.com/ 
 Chris's winner.....Marlene- Disguised as a Grown Up.
Denise's winner....Crystal D
Tanya's winner...Designs By MeMe
Sarah's winner...Carol


And the grand prize winner is......#33 Mary Demmons
Congrats to all the winners!!!  In my mind you're all winners for opening your hearts to Bella!  Thanks so much!!!
You can contact me at ebailey1000@yahoo.com if you won one of my prizes.  If you won from another blog, please contact the blog owner directly.
Thanks again everyone!  And if you ever have a spare card lying around, please mail it to Bella:)

Thanks for stoppin' by!

8 comments:

Crazy Creations

Erin I picked another total of 3 ,Mary send me link to her little girls blog so I made another candy for her and her mom Mary Demmons-Rebecca Demmons age 6 Hugs Sarah

Shazza

well done to all the winners and hugs to Bella
x

Linda

Congrats to all the winners!!!
Look at that sweet smile on Bella's face....bless her heart!!

Mary

Thanks so much Erin. Rebecca and I had so much fun making cards to send to Bella. And I'm sure we will send her more in the future.

Mary

Elizabeth P

Congrats to the winners!!! sending my smiles and hugs to Bella :)

Lorraine A

congratulations to all the winners and especially Mary !!! woo hoo !! what a fabulous grand prize to win !! :-)
thank you to Rachel for picking my name out of the hat too !! :-) xx

luv
Lols x x

Linda

Erin, I have been trying to email you about my prize. Not sure my email reached you. You can email me at lbowman1 (at) cox (dot) net.

angelique (anlou)

hi erin
i have send you an email hun
congrats to all the other lucky winners too
and a big smile and hugs to bella
hugs angelique