CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Karen's Doodles #20

HI everyone!  Hope you had a fabulous weekend!   It was hot and busy here, which pretty much has been the story of this summer!!!!
I have a friend at work who is expecting her first child.  She's at about the halfway point now of her pregnancy so I thought a fun card was in order to let her know I was thinking of her!!!  I went with the image the question from Karen's doodles.
The challenge for Karen's US challenge is a sketch this week, so that worked out perfectly.  The papers are basic grey, green at heart.  And I added some stitching.  I think my sewing machine is officially broken though, so this may be my last stitched card for awhile :(
I also distressed the edges and added some satin ribbon from SU.  Don't forget to check out the rest of the gals and come on and join us if you can this week!
Challenges......
Totally gorjuss..thinking of you
Charisma Cardz..pink
Creative Card Crew...die cuts
 ABC...y is for you and me
Dare u 2 digi...stitching
Paper romance....stitching

Thanks for stoppin' by!

9 comments:

Lori

Erin this image cracks me up, I love it, your design is fabulous!

SYLVIA-ANNE

Fabulous card Erin - love the soft colour scheme and the image - perfect for your expectant friend! Brilliant stitching too!
Thanks for joining us at DU2DS this time.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

** Line**

OH what a wonderful image...the girl is like me ;-)
Hihi
hugs Line

Riet

What a gorgeous card Erin,i love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Fiona

love this image...vey good!!

Fi
x

Squirrel x

What a brilliant creation hun, love it. Thanks so much for playing along at TG this week. Sxx

shulsart

Erin, this is just the cutest, I am sure your co-worker will love it. Great choice of papers and love the distressing.

Faye

Erin, this image is the best! Oh it made me laugh! This is a gorgeous card. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance

How cute!!!!
Thanks for playing along at Paper ROmance this week!