CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pixie Cottage Card

Hello and happy Wednesday!  Don't know about where you are, but here we are in the midst of a heat wave!!  Generally I love the heat, but this is even a little much for me!! So we are headed to the pool!  But first I have my Pixie Cottage card for you.  It's a fun sketch by Dawny P and an aperture card(my first!)  I used Baby Maisy by Di Carubia for my image!  What a cutie!  Just the part around the image opens up and it is held down by the button.  The papers are basic grey and the sentiment is Whimsy stamps.
Looking for the Bella blog hop...START HERE
Looking for Bella's grand prize...CLICK HERE
Challenges...
Totally papercrafts...one for the girls 

Thanks for stoppin' by!

8 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting

She is absolutely adorable! Love your take on the sketch.
Hugs
Tanya

Crystal

Erin this is a BEAUTY!! I LOVE this DP and your take on the sketch is fabulous!! Beautiful sweetie!

Sue

Hi Erin
aww what a gorgeous card, lovely image, pretty papers,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Riet

So beautiful card Erin,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mel X

Hi Erin, awww this is sooo sweet. Cute little image and gorgeous papers. Smashing use of design.

Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts and good look in the draw.

Mel X

debby4000

Such a gorgeous card Erin, sweet image and fab papers.
luv
Debby

Cindy Groh

Stunning card. I love that little ticket at the bottom.

Denise @ kc242

Erin, such a lovely card with beautiful coloring and shading!
Denise