CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Belles and Whistles DT Call


Good morning.  What a chilly day we are having today!  Perfect for cocoa and stamping!!  My daughter wanted me to build a fire and for I while, I thought I might!!  The sun has helped warm things up and it's really just a gorgeous day out there.
I have my entry the Belles n Whistles DT call to share with you today.  When I returned from the weekend I happened across the call and found a bit of time to create something for it!  I was very excited as I love these images and could just spend hours coloring away.  There is so much gorgeous detail in each image too for even more fun!!  It would be soo fabulous to use them each week!! 
I chose to use this sisters image as it's one of my favs.  I paired it with some Wisteria papers and neutral colored primas.  I stitched and distressed the edges for a soft vintage feel.  I also added some ultra fine flower soft for the grass for added texture and dimension.  And finally I tied on a little dragonfly as no summer day is complete without one.
All my other BnW creations can be found HERE
Challenges....
Papertake...sketch
Die cut dreams...shabby chic
Saturday challenge...3 embellies (pearls, flowers, charm), 2 papers, 1 image
Lili of the valley...summer

Thanks for stoppin' by!

11 comments:

Judi

Wow! What a lovely card Erin, I love it!

Hugs Judi xx

Riet

What a beautiful card Erin,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mummylade

lovely card and fantastic colouring. Thank you so much for joining the DCD challenge this week and good luck!

Bev

Fabulous card, love the design and sweet image. Thanks for joining LOTV this week x

Crystal

Absolutley BEAUTIFUL Erin!!!!! Wishing you lots of luck!!! Hugs!

~Denise Lynn~

Beautiful card Erin! Love those sisters and with these pretty papers, they look perfect. Fabulous flower accents too. Good luck! :)

Iris Wiechmann

Wonderful card Erin. Love the flowers and DP you've used! thanks for entering our DT call! Good luck.

Hugs,
Iris

Lilian

Your soft colors are just so pretty! Relaly lovely card! Good luck with the DT call!

Nicola

Beautiful card and clour combo, fabulous distressing and layout and the most beautiful floral detail.
Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams and Lili of the Valley Erin.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Helen

Gorgeous card - love the colours!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

vikkithescrapjunkie

Stunning card perfect for our Shabby Chic challenge this week. Thank you for joining in at Die Cut Dreams this week.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx