CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Karen's Doodles #11

Ah it's Monday!!!!  So I have a Karen's Doodle to share with you today!  The challenge at the US challenge blog is an awesome sketch!  I know I'll be using this one again!
I used the image time to relax. It's perfect for father's day.  Not that my hubby will be lounging around that day, but maybe for a bit!
I used basic grey origins paper. Love that collection!!!  I also added some flower soft for the grass for a little added texture.  I used garden green and barely banana paper from SU, the sentiment, twine and punches are SU as well.
The rest of the girls have some beauties for you too!!

Check back at noon EST today for a new release hop from Whimsy Stamps!!!
Challenges.....
Cute Card Thursday...someone special
Our creative corner....let's hear it for the boys
Stampin for the weekend....card for a male
Sweet stampin....get personal
One stop craft...summer breeze
Stamp Scrap and doodle Saturday...masculine
Thanks for stoppin' by!

22 comments:

Boni Boutelle-Jones

LOVE THIS!! I just caught this new image last night and it is on my wish list. You colored him up beautifully! I can smell the "growing" grass LOL no fresh cut stuff with this fella!

Stef H

fabulous! typical man!!! hope he finished the lawn first - lol!

Rach

wow this is fantastic Erin, an awesome card.xx

Rhonda Miller

Wow, great card. I love how you've colored the image. TFS.

Unknown

this card is great, love what you did!!!
Trish

nicolet

Oooh WAUW a wonderful card Erin!
Greetings Nicolet

Riet

What a gorgeous card Erin,i love your image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

csroyal

Love it, Erin! The colors are perfect!

Tracy

Erin -this is stunning! Love it
Hugs
Tracy

Shelley

Gorgoeus card, I love the colours and the image is fab!! Thanks for joining in this weeks oscc.
Hugs Shelley xx

Faye

Erin, your card is gorgeous and brilliant. I just love it! Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Stampin. x

Suzi Mac

A fantastic card Erin, love that image and your colouring is just 1st class. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs Suzi x

Rufus

That looks just like my hubby! LOL Great image, and what a marvelous card. Can smell that grass.
R/

AMIT

What can i say now.Its wonderful card.

Home Based Data Entry

Lori aka Lo Lo

Fab card! Lovely colouring. This card makes me want to lay in a hammock all day.

xoxo,
Lori

Linda Brun

Great card for any man ;-) Hug

Jayne Hayward

This is a great man card. I love the image used and the dp. Thanks for joining in with us on Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog.

Jayne xx

Tracey

Fantastic card, coloured to perfection Erin :)

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend & Good Luck!

Hugs
Tracey
x

Unknown

wow great card! love the image and how you have coloured it perfectly, the trees look amazing!

Thank you so much for joining us this week at Sweet stampin, hope you had fun!
love emma xxx

shulsart

Great take on my sketch, Erin. Love your choice of DP and embellishments. Great coloring of Karen's image.

Chelsea

Gorgeous card Erin. The image is so relaxing and perfect for a Father's Day card. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog.

~Sweet Stampin Guest DT Chelsea~

Julie Leblanc

This is a really great card for the masculine gender:-) tfs and joining us at OCC!

Hugs, Julie.