CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Last Lindsay Card

Well this is my last Lindsay card as a DT member :(  On a super happy note though, tomorrow I'll be having lunch with Lindsay and a few DT gals!!!  I'm so excited to finally meet them in real life!!!!
I used 2 Lindsay stamps today!  One from crafty tools and puns and the other is a FREEBIE!!!!  The paper is from the scrapbook convention! 
I'll be gone for the weekend at a wedding and meeting the girls,so see you all Monday!!
Challenges....
Papertake... sketch
Thanks for stoppin' by!

17 comments:

Lindsay Weirich

It has been a great 6 months having you on the team! Can't wait to have lunch tomorrow!

Cheryl

This is so pretty! Great job!

We are going to miss you.

Margie

Cute card! We will miss you, you have done a fabulous job!

Leanne

Love the colors! You've done a awesome job the last six months and will be missed! Have fun with Lindsay and the girls! I'm jealous I would love to meet ya'll in real life!

Kelly Schelske

It's beautiful! Enjoy your lunch today!!

Cindi

how pretty!! I'm sorry I had to miss lunch..I had to go to the doctors and have a piece of glass removed from my foot. I love your card & will miss you on the DT
:)

Random Acts of Krafting

How very pretty!
Hugs
Tanya

ljurecek

I love everything about this card. I love the sewing and distressing and your coloring. So very pretty! We'll miss you, Erin. Keep in touch!

Karin

I love the distressed edges on your card. Very cute :) We will miss you!

Crystal

AWW this is wonderful Erin, love the colors, layers, and the distressing...beautiful!

Unknown

Love how it looks quilted! enjoy your lunch! wish i could be there!

Marianne's Craftroom

What gorgeous papers and a lovely image. The colour scheme is so subtle, I love it. Glad you got the parcel OK. Marianne x

Bekah

Love the distressing and stitching!

cheryl

oh this really is one beautiful card,briliant detail hugs cheryl x

Melissa Craig

What a fun and very elegant card to give to a favorite crafter! Love those papers!!

We'll miss you Erin, it's been a pleasure working with you.

Mrs. Fence

Your card is great - as usual! We will miss you being on the team...

Davi

Very pretty card. Love those dps and the distressing. Have a great time with the girls. :)