CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Sketch and Stamp Guest Designer

Good morning!  Hope you have had a fabulous weekend so far!  I spent yesterday at the scrapbook convention with some friends and found some great deals!  What a fun afternoon!!!  I'm sure you'll be seeing my "stash" in the next few days!
Today I have my card for Sunday Sketch and Stamp as Guest Designer!!  I'm so excited to be joining this talented team and to play around their fun sketches!!!  This week's sketch is designed by Ger and it's fantastic!!!  Busy Beauties Boutique is the sponsor this week and they are offering our winner their choice of 5 images from the Boutique. But that's not all, 2 runners-up will also be allowed to pick two images!!  Fun huh??
I decided to use a Magnolia image, well actually 2 images, that my friend Denise stamped for me!  I just loved this swing!!  It reminded me of a fun rope swing my neighbor had when we were growing up.  I colored everything with copics then distressed with inks and scissors.  The paper is basic grey.  I used a little butterfly charm I purchased from Whimsy Stamps and a bunch of fun flowers!  Finally I stitched around the edges and added a SU sentiment.
Be sure to pop over  to Sunday Sketch and stamp to see what the rest of the team did with the sketch and to play along,you have 2 weeks to do so:)
Challenges.......
Paper play...pretty pastels
Sweet Stampin...summer
Totally gorjuss...in stitches
Lili of the valley...summer

Thanks for stoppin' by!

13 comments:

Moni

Gorgeous card, love the image and fab colouing! Love the papers! Hugs, Moni

Victoria

this is very pretty love the colouring x

Renkata

Beautiful card. Great colour combo.

Riet

So beautiful card Erin,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crystal

Erin SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

cheryl

wow hun this really is gorjus so love that iamge one of my fav and the papers and layout briliant,you could also enter this into,OSAAT and pixie cottage ,flowers,
Osaat children hugs cheryl xxxx

Queen La Rubba

Love it! Your card is gorgeous! I love the DP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it! Your coloring is perfect! Super FAB! Thank you for joining us for this weeks "Sweet Stampin" challenge! I look forward to seeing more of your SUPER FABULOUS crafty works in the future!
I invite you to hop on over and celebrate my DT positions with me by entering in my candy giveaway!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Faye

Oh my goodness, your card is just so pretty, love the colours and the dp. Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin. x

Jo

This is so lovely, what a great summery card :)
Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Sweet Stampin!
Jo xx

Chelsea

wow Erin, this is gorgeous. The distress edges are wonderful and all the Summer colors are brilliant. A beautiful card.

~Chelsea
Sweet Stampin Guest DT

Pop's Cards

Love the image that you have chosen for this, fab colours too,a gorgeous card honey, thanks for joining us at LOTV this time big hugs pops x x x

Bev

Fabulous card, love the design and sweet image. Thanks for joining LOTV this week x

Nicola

Beautiful card and image and such super colouring too. Your papers, layout and floral detail are gorgeous.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-