CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Karen's Doodles #10

Wow what a weekend!!!  Although I had a fabulous time in Maine, it feels good to be home!!  I met Lindsay from Lindsay's stamp stuff while in Maine and we hit the mother load of deals at some craft stores!!!  I got a TON of cuttlebug folders for 2.00$ and so yummy papers!  And some flocking too, which I'm very excited to use!!!
Now onto today's card!  It's a birthday challenge this week at Karen's Doodles US challenge!!  Which is great because I have a lot of birthdays this month!!!  I used a new image from Karen's Doodles called Fisher dad and daughter!  There is also a dad/son image and  you can layer them if you need more kids!
I used some new papers from gcd which are super shimmery.  I went for the masculine embellies of twine, eyelets and buttons.  I made the image nice and big so it was the focal point of the card.  I find that works well on masculine cards so I don't have room for flowers LOL!
Challenges....
sketch Saturday...sketch
Saturday challenge....3 embellies, 2 papers, 1 image
Simon Says...birthday
Thanks for stoppin' by!

11 comments:

Crystal

Erin what a fun fun creation, wow your coloring and dp is FABULOUS!!!!!! What a great card!

csroyal

Beautifully done, Erin! Just love the colors and, of course, the image is fantastic, too.

Random Acts of Krafting

Fantastic! This sure is my husband with his daughters.
Hugs
Tanya

Unknown

Your coloring on this is fab, Erin! Sounds like you had a fun trip!
hugs,
Gini

Stef H

dad doesn't look to happy here - lol!

fabulous card!

Alex

Super fun card Erin, love the colord and the dp is fab, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

shulsart

Great card, Erin. Love the button embellishments and the DP you chose.

Riet

What a gorgeous card Erin,i love your images and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000

Adorable, gorgeous card Erin and love cute images.
luv
Debby

Jo

I love this! such a fun & very cute card.
Thank you for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday :)
Jo xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com

Um... I love everything about this card!!! The paper you used is one of my favorite prints and I really love how you colored the image as well :D

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah