CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Another Valentine!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Valentine's Day. I finished my valentine's(finally) on Saturday, still haven't mailed them due to the holiday today, but oh well!!! This is one I made for a little valentine boy I know. I used the sketch from Friday's Sketchers for this one. It calls for an oval, but I used a rectangle so I could fit the entire image. This is Knight Connor from Whimsy Stamps, I colored him using my Copics. Instead of flowers indicated in the sketch, I used stars, they seemed more "boyish." One more Valentine to post tomorrow, then I am starting spring cards!!!!!! WooHoo! Enjoy the rest of your day:)
Thanks for stoppin' by!

9 comments:

Rach

this is so cute Erin, a brilliant idea to use the stars in place of the flowers. love the colour that you chose for this card.. thanks for sharing.xxx

Debs

Hiya, I love your card I know a little man that would love it to well done.

Alex

This is totally cute Erin, love the colors - so perfect for a boy! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous

How sweet Erin!! Your coloring is fab and I just love the red and stripes!! :) TFS!

Lorraine Robertson

Fab card honey & I so love that image...

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Jo

Absolutely love this Erin....the image is cute and the papers and layout are wonderful!

~Denise Lynn~

Awesome card Erin! Love the coloring all the papers. Great accents with the stars too. Perfect for a boy! :)

Emily

This is adorable Erin! I love that DSP! Your coloring looks great! That image is just too cute! TFS!

Lauren

This is so cite Erin. Great colors!