CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge #4

Here it is another Monday!! I'm so excited February is coming to end, which means spring is almost here!!! This is a springy card I made for the sugar bowl's fourth challenge. The guidelines were to only use 1 piece of patterned paper. Well I used one piece, I just cut it a few times. I think that still follows the rules though:) I used the strawberry tea sugar nellie. I received this image from Tracey, thanks again Tracey!!!!! I used my K & Company papers along with kiwi kiss and barely banana. I did a bunch of cuttlebugging and I just had to add a prima!!! The ribbon is the satin kiwi kiss through two jumbo eyelets. And i colored her in with my new copics, a few old ones as well:) Enjoy the rest of your night!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

11 comments:

Sharon

This is so sweet! The DP just fits the bill of being sweet & petite just like the little girl!

cats whiskers

This is beautiful Erin love the compostion and the fabulous papers and your colouring is just perfect
Hugs \jacqui x

~Denise Lynn~

Super sweet card Erin. Love the pinks and yellows and greens, great color combo and that printed paper is very pretty. Sweet image, great coloring. Love the fun layout too and those eyelets! :)

Anonymous

OHMYGOSH Erin!! This is adorable! :) That ribbon tie on each corner is a fab idea and the colors are beautiful!! What a sweet card! TFS! ;)

Andrea

so cute and beautiful colours

Emily

This is beautiful Erin! Your coloring looks awesome! I love the soft colors! Great layout too!

Marcea

Hi Erin, I love your card. What a cute image! Love your colouring and choice of papers - beautiful
-x-

Lilian

Great card Erin! Love the image, paper and layout. Very nice :) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

Lauren

This is so pretty. I love what you did with the ribbon in the corner.

Gayle

Hi Erin
Gorgeous card! Very Spring like!
Thanks for getting sticky in The Sugar Bowl!
Sugar Mama x

Maria Matter

Oh, Erin, this is beautiful! I love the colors and that patterned paper! And this sweet image is colored beautifully!
Blessings, Maria