CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A challenge for you......


Where is this week going?? I can not believe it's Wednesday already!! A few days closer to Spring anyhow so woohoo for that! Anyway I had sometime to make a card so I thought I'd combine a few challenges. Have you ever had one of those cards that just kept giving you trouble??? Well this is my trouble card, I think it had a mind of it's own!!! And it wore off on my camera which is now doing strange things too(although I think that may have more to do with the fact that a certain small someone was playing with the camera yesterday hmmmmm).

Anyway on to the card!!! I knew I wanted to ink up my new Narwhal Whale stamp from Whimsy and try out the new Copic Color Challenge. I used BV00 and B91 and B93 since I didn't have the exact colors from the challenge. I also decided to use the fun sketch from Sketch and Stash. I turned it on its side to work with the image and added a black rectangle under the image. I added a scribble swirls sizzlit which along with the swirls CB background and doodles along the edge of the oval qualify the card for A spoonful of Sugar's Doodle challenge as well. I used some retired Almost Amethyst prints paper, my filigree brads, and some silver HPH.
We are working on a big pile of Princess Valentine's today, so hopefully that will go smoothly and I can stamp for fun afterwards!!!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

8 comments:

Anonymous

Erin,
Your card and colouring is fantastic. Thank you so much for joining in our first challenge over at copics colour challenge

Hazel (Didos)

Ah this is so sweet, really like the colours , Hazel

~Denise Lynn~

Super cute Erin! Love the colors and that layout, great coloring on the whale too, he looks fabulous! Way to go on combining all those challenges too. Have fun making Valentines...that's on my to do list today too. :)

Emily

This is so cute Erin! Great layout! Love the colors and the HPH.

Chrissie

Such a great card Erin! Love that little image and the colours are gorgeous.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch and Stash.

Anonymous

Oh MY!! This is so cute!! What gorgeous colors!! That image is adorable!! TFS! ;)

Becky

Aww, what a fun card Erin!! It's so adorable!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Louly

This is a super cute card! I love it!