CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Last Valentine!!!

Here it is my last valentine of the year!!! I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday for the layout. It's one I'll definitely use again!!! I used pajama time Emma from whimsy stamps. I stamped her on the WW card stock then paper pieced her jammies from candy lane paper. The rest of her is colored with copics. I added some of my new primas!!!!!! with adhesive rhinestone centers. The sentiment is from the SU set short and sweet. I also used by swirls CB folder on the pink pirouette layer. Now that valentine's are complete, bring on spring!!!!!!
Thanks for stoppin' by!

9 comments:

Deb

fabulous card Erin, I love Emma, she is so sweet! I love that you paper pieced her PJs they look adorable! Love your new primas too!

Ginny

what a cute image...great card :0)

Alex

This is super cute Erin, I love the soft colors, and the stamp is adorable - can't wait to ink her up! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Debbie

Fabulous card Erin, isn't Emma the sweetest. I love the pretty pastel you have used and the flower details are grgeous. Debbie x

Lauren

This is so sweet. The colors are so soothing - makes me want to nap!

~Denise Lynn~

Love all the pink Erin! Such a pretty card, so soft too. Great layout and love the paper pieced pjs! :)

Sandra

What a preety pink card. Love your interpretation of the sketch.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Emily

This is beautiful Erin! Love the paper pieced pajamas! Great layout! Love the pink!

Anonymous

Oh Erin!! This is just as cute as can be!! Your little girl is so so sweet!! How awesome!!