CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge #3

I was able to sneak in some stamping today!!
This week's Sugar Bowl Challenge is Love and Romance. So I used this adorable Sugar Nellie given to me by Tracey. Thanks Tracey!!!! I used SU candy lane papers and my heart punch. I also added a few jumbo brads. She is colored with some Copics and sitting on a strip of Close to Cocoa that went thru my swiss dots folder. Hope you're having a great weekend!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

13 comments:

V Colbourne

Fabby card, Erin!! Love how romantic is looks :)

Anonymous

Oh my!! How cute is this!! I love it!! What a darling image and such a sweet card!! :) TFS!

Lorraine Robertson

Adorable & great for this weeks challenge...

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Anonymous

Fabulous card, love it!
Thanks for joining in the SB challenge :)
Marlene x

Tiets

a cute card!!!

~Denise Lynn~

Super cute Erin! Love the pinks and browns and that pretty paper. Sweet image too. :)

Marcea

this is lovely, you have done such a great job!
-x-

Lilian

Lovely card Erin! The image you used is so sweet and beautifully colored. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

Claire

This is very sweet. It reminds me of a strawberry chocolate lol mmmm!!

Alex

Oooh, how cute Erin, love the colors!!! What a sweet image too! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Emily

Erin, this is so cute! I love the layout, and how you have her sitting on the cardstock!

Kathy

Very sweet card!! Love the colors that you have used and I love this image as well! (I used the same one!) Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge :)Kathy

Kim Dellow

Oh fabulous lovely colours and texture. Kim