CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Pajama Time!!!

Hope you all had a great weekend and enjoyed the superbowl or at least the commercials, well maybe just the snacks!! I received a bunch of new whimsy stamps over the weekend. I wasn't allowed to do anything until I stamped my daughter some Emmas to color so I stamped one for myself as well. So here's pajama time Emma. Isn't she the cutest!!! I followed the sketch from Friday Sketchers and used my more paper from my retail therapy the other day. This paper is from making memories. I paired it with taken with teal(yes really I used taken with teal, I think for the 1st time ever!!!) It just matched so well, I had too!! I also used Sahara sand, which I ran thru my CB first. I added some felt flower, a scribble swirl and a whimsy sentiment and that's it. Be sure to pop over to Whimsy to check out the rest of their new releases.
Thanks for stoppin' by!

7 comments:

Anonymous

How sweet! This is just darling Erin!! Wonderful job with the coloring!! ;) TFS!

Joey

Hi Erin, this is so lovely, gorgeous image she is so snuggly, fab card. joey.xx

Emily

This is so pretty Erin! Great image and coloring! Love your faux stitching! TFS!

~Denise Lynn~

This came out great Erin! Love the teal too, and the printed paper is pretty! Those little swirls are very fun, added that to my next order I think. :)

Catherine

very cute, Erin :)

Alex

This is darling Erin - I just love this! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Carole

Such a pretty card, thanks for trying my sketch.
Carole