CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday, WOJ Challenge


Hope everyone had a great day. Late post today as I had to work this am and then the rest of the day just disappeared!! This is a card I made for the Whiff of Joy Challenge. It was a recipe challenge to include 3 designer papers, 2 flowers and 1 brad and of course a Whiff of Joy image. I used tons of new goodies on this one. I used K & Company papers, ribbon and fabric brad. The greenish designer paper is punched with my new SU eyelet punch. Then, Melinda's pants and the flower centers are my new adhesive rhinestones. The sentiment is SU and she is colored with copics. Oh and I added some stickles on her wings. This card is for my friend's birthday which was Sunday, better late than never!!!!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

6 comments:

Helena

WOW, fantastic card, I love the colours you have choosen!
xxxx

Anonymous

WOW.....absolutely stunning. i love WOJ and am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my spring kit.....lol

Your colouring is fantastic and you may be interested in a new challenge blog at http://copicscolourchallenge.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you over there

Shell

Deb

beautiful card Erin, I love the colours and the sweet little stones you added.
Have a great day, Debx

~Denise Lynn~

Gorgeous! Love the layout and the eyelet border, beautiful papers and fabulous coloring. Your friend will love this one! :)

Anonymous

What a beautiful creation Erin!! WOWZER!! Fab colors and design!! :) TFS!

Jennifer Orbaker

Very nice! I love all the extra touches you added to it.