CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Turtle


I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I am looking forward to a night of quiet stamping after the girls go to bed since my husband is working. This is a card I started the other day and was finally able to finish this afternoon. It is my entry for the Cute card Thursday animal challenge as well as the Copic Colours Challenge blog. I was a few numbers off on the copics but close enough I think! The sketch is from last week's sketch Saturday sketch. I used Copics B05, 06 for the water and G21, 28 for the turtle. His little tongue is R05. The DSP is from this year's SAB as is the celery twill tape. The turtle and sentiment are both Whimsy Stamps. Be sure to check out the sale they have going on! If all goes well and the girls go to sleep on time and I don't get sucked into Facebook, I'll have more to post later:)

Thanks for stoppin' by!

11 comments:

Deb

fabulous card, this is so cute, I love this sweet turtle!
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge! Hope you are having a great weekend, Debx

Tracey

WHat a fantastic card! Love this!

Paula's ponderings

A great card! Fabulous image and great colour! Thanks for joining us again in the copics colour challenge. Paula x

ps know what you mean about FB!!

Unknown

What a great card Erin - I so love the way you have mirrored his shell in the embossed shapes! Thanks so much for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn ♥

Anonymous

AWWwww what a gorgeous card. i absolutely adore Turtles.

Thank you for joining in the Copics Colour Challenge

Linanna DESIGNS

Erin what a stunning card hunny, love the image you've used. Stunning work. Hugs Linda x

Donna

Fantastic card Erin and the turtle image is so cute, I love the way you have echoed the textures with the CB embossing, brilliant :) Donna x

~Denise Lynn~

Adorable Erin! Love the greens and the embossing. Great layout and accents too. Fabulous coloring! :)

Deb M.

Too cute, Erin!! Love the turtle & the embossing is the perfect detail. Love it!!

TFS...

Anonymous

This is so very sweet Erin!! Really love how you put the flowers at the top of the grass!! Very clever!! TFS!

Marcea

this is turtley fantastic, lol
adre this image so much and you have colured it brilliantly
-x-