CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

3 challenges, 1 card


Happy Tuesday, I hope everyone is off to a great week! I had some time today to put this card together to cover 3 challenges!! The first challenge is from sketch Saturday, and it is a sketch. The next challenge was from Whiff of Joy Challenge blog. That challenge was to use green and a WOJ image. I used this new springtime image I received in an image swap!! Finally I used the recipe over at Cute Card Thursday. The challenge there was to rip something(the corners), use two papers(2 styles from Walk in the park) and 4 total embellies(3 dew drops & 1 piece of yummy kiwi satin ribbon). I also used my eyelet SU punch and my copics to complete the card. I added a few layers of Kraft, to the kiwi and DSP.

Thanks for stoppin' by!

16 comments:

Michele Roos

Gorgeous card Erin. Love the image and the colouring is fabulous. Michele x

Riet

wowww Erin,what a beautiful card.

hugs Riet.x

Julie

This is so pretty, I really love the fresh colour scheme

Emily

Beautiful card Erin! Adorable image, and your coloring looks great! Way to go combining all those challenges!

Stampin' Meg

Hi Erin-I look forwards to being on the DSO design team with you. Congrats!

Alex

Beautiful Erin, way to combine those challenges - you nailed them all with this gorgeous card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Susie Sugar

Fantastic card you are so talented, it's so sweet
Hugs Susie xx

Jeanne Forsyth

Erin this card is so cute - Congrats on the DSO design team. I was also selected - and look forward to working with you.

LOUISE

Gorgeous card Erin, love the WOJ image, and she has been coloured beautifully. LOuise x

linnes

Hi Erin,
I look forward to be in the DSO team with you

Marcea

So pretty Erin, fabulous card. Love it all
-x-

Deb

Such a beautiful card Erin! I love the sweet image and the papers and colours are so pretty! Love the way you used the eyelet setter for extra interest!
Many thanks for joining in the CCT Challenge! Have a great day, hugs Debx

~Denise Lynn~

Beautiful card Erin, love how you've colored this image. Fabulous papers and great job with this layout too. :)

debb

Beautiful card- I love that it is 3 challenges rolled into one!

Lorraine A

This is a lovely card too ;-) fabulous colouring, love the paper too !
lorraine

Anonymous

Hey Erin!! I just love your pretty coloring here!! The image is so sweet!! Fab design!! :)