CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


I hope all the mums in the UK had a fabulous Mother's Day weekend. We have a little over a month in the US until Mother's Day. So I guess I am well ahead of schedule with this card thanks to the sugar bowl's challenge. It was to create a mother's day card using a sugar nellie image. I received this super adorable image from Denise, THANK YOU!!!!!! I used brand new SU designer paper, walk in the park, from the occasions mini! I love it. I don't think I've ever used cameo coral in the 5 years I've been using SU products but it looks gorgeous with these colors! I also used some of the yummy white organza ribbon and a few items from the pretties kit. The sentiment is from All Year Cheer III. I also used my new fav CB folder, floral fantasy.

Thanks for stoppin' by!

16 comments:

Donna

Hi Erin, this is such an beautidul card and the perfect combo of colours, very pretty image and beautifully embellished :) Donna x

Deb

Such a beautiful Mother's Day card, well done on being so ahead! I love this sweet image and those papers are so pretty, the pin is a fabulous finishing touch too!
Have a great evening, hugs Debx

Riet

what a beautiful card Erin,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

cats whiskers

Oh what a perfect card this is just great colouring and the coloir combo is perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Michele Roos

Gorgeous card Erin. Love the image and the colouring is fabulous. Michele x

Jo

This is beautiful Erin...gorgeous image, gorgeous papers and just love the ribbon you've used x

Anonymous

Erin, this is so gorgeous!! WOW!! Love your coloring and details!! I love this! :) TFS!

Jeanette

This is so pretty Erin. I love that Sugar Nellie image. It is so sweet and I love how you have colored her! Hugs Jeanette

Liza

Beautiful card Erin, I love the image and the layout you have used.

Liza x

~Denise Lynn~

Such a beautiful card Erin! Love the new papers and that color combo too. Fabulous layout and image choice. So happy that you like her! Great accents and details. :)

milli

What a cute card! I love the image and those colours look great together!

Camilla
xx

Kathy

Very pretty card!! Love the colors that you have used and all your details are so pretty!! Great layout as well! :)Kathy

Lauren

This is so pretty and delicate!

Emily

Very pretty card Erin! Love the image! The colors you used look awesome! I don't use cameo coral either, but I think I might have to start!

Lilian

Erin, your card is beautiful and I love your coloring. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

Marcea

Beautiful - I adore your colour combo!
-x-