CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Quick weekend post

Hello! It was a gorgeous day today! It was wonderful being outside with the girls without coats, hats, boots etc!! Although it means I was cutting into craft time, so I combined some challenges. I took the colors from Whiff of Joy's lavender and lace challenge. The sketch is from the everybody art challenge. I also used some distressing and tearing to cover the ABC challenge as well as the spoonful of sugar challenge. Let me just say that I only had this one piece of purple designer paper from a mat pack, so I was a bit limited. And although I used to tear every card I made, I haven't torn anything in awhile, so I was a bit rusty!!! I colored Willow with my Copics and added some crystal effects to the rain drops. I also used so of Stampin Up's new white organza ribbon. If you don't have it, BUY IT!! It is fabulous!!! The sentiment is the one I've been using a lot lately from Best Yet. Have a great weekend, I'm off to work!!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

13 comments:

♥ Doreen ♥

Wonderful card.

Iris

Great card and a good combine. Thanks for joining in our challenge.

Hugs
Iris
EAC-Team

Andrea,

Beautiful card Erin, the soft colours you have used are so pretty and a great image. have a good weekend

Victoria

this is so beautiful thank you for joining us on abc this week

debby4000

Gorgeous card, love the image and the sentiment and what a fab bow.

~Denise Lynn~

Beautiful card Erin! Love the purple and green and your layout is fabulous. Great image and coloring, love the HPH too! Hope you're having a good weekend. :)

Nancy

Gorgeous card, and what a great layout!

Sylvia Blum

This is a wonderful card, Erin! Love it a lot! The colours, the image.. just beautiful!
Thanks for playing :-)
Sylvia
eac team

Michele Roos

Gorgeous card Erin. Love the WOJ image and the beautiful colouring. Michele x

Anonymous

So beautiful Erin!! I really love your colors!! TFS! :)

Emily

Erin, I love this! The colors look awesome! Love that pattern paper! Great coloring and layout too!

Linanna DESIGNS

Erin this is such a lovely card hun, love this image and the colours youve chosen are perfect! hugs Linda x

Jeanette

This is beautiful Erin. You always manage to combine all the elements so beautifully! Have a great day! Hugs Jeanette