CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Digital Stamp Oasis Sketch


Hope everyone had a great St. Patrick's day!! We had a fabulous bolied dinner with hot cross buns and soda bread! Spent today at a playdate and had a wonderful time with adult chit chat!! I made this card using the sketch Ellie from Digital stamp oasis created for her DT call. I used pajama time Emma from Whimsy stamps. This card is currently in the mail to a very special birthday girl who turns 3 today:) The papers are K&Company . I used my copics to color Emma and added some yummy kiwi satin ribbon. I added a pink crystal to the "i" in the sentiment after I photographed the card. But I left my camera at my parents' so I couldn't update it. ooops! The sentiment is from All year Cheer I, a retired SU set.

Thanks for stoppin' by!

6 comments:

Alex

Really cute card Erin, I just love Emma and the dp you used is darling!! Good luck with the dt call! I don't do digital, but her images ARE really cute!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Michele Roos

Fabulous card Erin. Love the way you've coloured in Emma. Yummy papers also. Glad you had a good st patrick's day. The weather here in Ireland was gorgeous, so loads of people turned up for the parade. Michele x

~Denise Lynn~

Beautiful card Erin! Love those papers, so pretty. Great layout and accents and of course I love the image. Perfectly colored. Good luck with the DT call too. :)

Emily

Beautiful card Erin! Your coloring looks great! Love the papers you used! Good luck on the DT call!!

Anonymous

Hey Erin!! I just love your yummy papers and fun details you've added with Emma!! :) Nice job! TFS!

Bev

So cute - love that image Erin, the papers are delish too x