CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Favorite Somethings


It's Friday, it's above freezing already and there's a fun new Stamp Something Challenge! What a great day. This week's challenge is create a project using one of your favorite somethings. Something can inspire you, like a movie or song or just use your fav. products.
I did a little of both. One of my favorite things to do with my girls is bake cookies. We bake them for every holiday. Sometimes we just avoid certain cookies that well, were tried before they were cooked......... Willow with cookies is also one of my favorite whiff of joy images, I received a few from Denise(thank you, they're awesome!!!) and knew they'd be perfect. I colored her with Copics, clearly my favorite way to color, and some new copics were used, my favorite thing to buy. The paper is me and my big mouth, which I purchased at my LSS the other day. So head on over to Stamp Something to see the favorites of the rest of the DT. Oh did I mention a NEW Whiff of Joy is up for grabs???????

Thanks for stoppin' by!

15 comments:

Jo

Fabulous card Erin, lovely image and love the layout you've used.
Have a great weekend x

~Denise Lynn~

Love your card Erin! The papers and layout are fantastic. Awesome coloring on that image, love your cookie story too. :) Hope this weekend is warm! :)

Anonymous

Thank you for stoping by my blog Erin... I am delighted looking at yours... you have awesome work hee... HUGS..SK :)

Melissa

You've inspired me to whip up a quick batch of cookies today Erin! I've been craving some Snickeroodles anyway..... :o)

Beautiful job on combining your favorite things for this week's challenge! Your Copic coloring is perfect for the sweet sweet image!

Many Blessings,
M.

Melissa

Oppps! I meant Snickerdoodles! :o)

M.

Lauren

Erin! This is so adorable. I love the colors and papers.

Emily

Beautiful card Erin! I love that paper! Your layout looks awesome! That image is so cute, and your coloring looks great!

Anonymous

This is so sweet Erin!! Love those yummy papers!! Your image is colored in beautifully!! :) TFS!! Have a great weekend!!

Jennifer Orbaker

I love the colors in this paper! Love it!

Deb

Fabulous card Erin, I love your favourites, she is one of my favourite stamps too! So are fresh baked cookies! Yum!
Hope you have a great weekend, hugs Debx

Lilian

Yummy card Erin! You've colored Willow beautifully and the papers are yummy too. I confess that I've stamped her image but haven't done a card with her yet lol!

Marcea

Such a wonderful card hun, I do love it!!! Gosh, it is so long since I did any home baking .... mmmmm love cookies
-x-

Michele Roos

Fabulous card Erin. Love the image and the fantastic colouring. Michele x

Rleen

Beautiful card, I love the design and the pretty image.

Helen

Gorgeous card! Beautiful colour combo!
Helen x