CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Something Green

Happy Friday! Over at Stamp Something we are getting ready for spring and one of my favorite holidays, St. Patty's Day by asking people to stamp green. We are sponsored this week by Rare Image Rubber Stamps. They not only donated a fabulous stamp set for blog candy, but gave one to the DT as well. So check out the samples that use this great garden set. I chose kiwi kiss as my green. I used DSP from urban garden and bella rose. The image and sentiment are Rare Images. The center flower, Hyacinth (I think, I'm not great with flower names), is popped up on dimensionals as is the sentiment. I also used some dew drops and yummy kiwi satin ribbon. Well I'm going to IKEA today, hope I don't leave too much "green" there!!!
Thanks for stoppin' by!

17 comments:

Emily

This is so pretty Erin! Love the popped up flowers! Great layout! Love the papers you used! The dots and the piercing look great too!

Cassie

i love this erin! the layout, the colors, the flowers are all wonderful!!

i haven't been by in so long - I had 20 posts to catch up on!! Shame on me as they were all lovely! Really enjoyed all the Whimsy cards you had!! That walrus one - too cute!! He totally made me smile!!

Also - congrats on the publication gig - that's awesome!!

~Denise Lynn~

LOVE this card Erin, so cheerful! The greens are beautiful, all those different layers and pretty papers. Love how you colored the images and popped up the center one. Beautiful job! :)

Moni

It is gorgeous card, love the stamp image and you coloured it beautiful! Hugs, Moni

Lauren

Have fun at IKEA! I love it. Fabulous green card Erin.

Deb

Beautiful card Erin, I love the green colour and that sentiment is just such fun!
have a great evening, hugs Debx

Hanne

Oooh, what a beautiful card, Erin! Love the way you've uesed the lilac flowers with these layers of green - great combo!

Hope you had fun at IKEA (and still has some energy left afterwards LOL)
Hugs, Hanne:)

Susie Sugar

Absolutely stunning darling , so classy and a lovely fresh colour !!
Hugs Susie xx

Debbie

A really elegant card Erin, I love the pretty papers and the image is beautiful. Debbie x

Rach

a beautiful card Erin. hugs raCHXX

Michele Roos

Gorgeous card Erin. Love the images and the shades of green. Hope you're having a lovely weekend. Michele x

Marcea

I love your card this week Erin - it is so spring-like :o)
Hope you had fun at IKEA
-x-

Jo

This is beautiful Erin! Just love the layout and the papers you've used. Have fun at Ikea!

Anonymous

Gorgeous card! I love the flowers.
Hugs, Vanja

Anonymous

Such a pretty card Erin!! Love the popped out pots!! Great job with the green!! :)

Melissa

Ah.....Hyacinth's just scream spring! Beautifully done Erin!

Many Blessings,
Melissa

Cindy Beach

Erin, I was away last weekend, but took a moment to check out the DT creations from the hotel and I wanted to jump up and down when I saw yours. You ROCKED the challenge with this card. It's stunning and beautiful!

(Oh, and I"ll check back later about the news...can't wait!)