CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Cupcake Monday!


Happy Monday Morning! Hope you're all getting into the swing of things this am! We had a fun weekend that included my uncle's 90th birthday party!
Today at cupcake we're challenging you to be as cute as a bug. The DT was lucky enough to be able to use some super fun Bee Crafty Download images. I chose this girl with butterflies. I ended up cutting her and the butterflies out and adding a few more butterflies. I made this one using last week's Sketch Saturday Sketch. I also added a few of my new purple primas.
A couple challenges for today.....
One stop craft challenge...die cuts
Artful inkables...recipe 1 image, 2 ribbon and 3 layers with scallops. (my 3 "layers" are the base layers, the rectangle layers and the oval layers..is that stretching it????)
Dare u to digi...die cuts
Paper Play...spot this
Dutch dare..so charming
Enjoy the rest of your day:)
Thanks for stoppin' by!

14 comments:

Anonymous

So very adorable Erin!! I just love the sweet colors and the butterfly charms!! :) HUGS

Michelle

Hi Erin
Love your card, thats a cute image coloured well and in a great layout. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS this week
x Michelle

Splendid Little Stars

super cute! lovely on so many levels!

Larissa

Such a cute card! Really lovely image and such a nice colour combination! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.

Hugs,
Larissa

~Denise Lynn~

Great card Erin! The colors are fab, love the white! Everything pops and that image is super sweet. Love your charm accents too. :)

Caryn

This is just gorgeous Erin - what a cute image and I love the little butterfly charms.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Julie M

Great card, Erin. I love the layout, the colours (I find purple really difficult to use but you rocked it with the green/white combo!). Cute image too.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie

debby4000

Adorable card, such a sweet image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

The Crafty Den

Hi Erin, super cute card. Love the layout and the papers are gorgeous. Great details. Hugs, Denise x

Sandra

Lovely card. I thought I recognised the Sketch ;o) Love your colour combo. Thanks for joining in with us on Dare U 2 Digi stamp.
Sandra x

Tammy

Your card is so cute!! Love the sweet image and the colour combo!!

Tammy x

Bee

Really pretty card and lovely colour choices, super use of the image :)

Donna

Fantastic card Erin, lovely papers and the whimsical girls are one of my fav digi images! Thanks for playing along with our diecuts challenge at DU2DS :) Donna x

Chris

A beautiful card Erin! Such a sweet image and your colouring and colour scheme are gorgeous. 90th birthday party, my goodness that's wonderful and a great reason to celebrate. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this time. Chris :)