CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Witchy Wednesday!


I always say summer is my favorite season until fall comes along! I love picking apples and Halloween and warm fall days! Today, for example is GORGEOUS it's 75 and sunny with a nice breeze!!!
SO my card for today uses one of Ildi Co's new images, cuddles as a witch!! I made the kitty on the broomstick orange since my new kitty is orange! I used some yummy sparkly papers I received from my gal Vicki! I also added a leaf charm and a bunch of flowers from my stash. The colors are close to cocoa and not quite navy with some orange thrown in for fun! I'm headed back outside, laundry will have to wait till it's chilly!!!!
Please check out my blog candy with a cause post, we're about 40 cards away from doubling my initial goal!!!!!! Thanks to all of you!!!
Did you think I forgot about challenges????
Digital Tuesday...falling leaves
My time to craft...autumn fest
Everybody Art....sketch
Stamp with fun...autumn
One stop craft challenge...teddy bears
Stamp, scrap and doodle...orange and blue
Simon says....stitching

Thanks for stoppin' by!

26 comments:

made by fifi

gorgeous card - love the colours - thanks for joining in MTTC challenge this week xx

Anonymous

OMG!! Erin, this has made me smile today! How stinkin' cute that bear riding the broom!! :) Your details and special touches are always perfect!! I love this!! TFS! HUGS

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com

Beautiful papers and embossing and wow you're awesome...the flowers coordinate PERFECTLY!!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

JayLynn

WOW! That card is amazing!! I always love seeing what you're going to come up with next, you never cease to amaze me :)

Splendid Little Stars

What a fun witchy card!

Helen

Fab card...gorgeous colour combo!
Helen x

Linanna DESIGNS

Hello Erin, wow hunny another stunning card, i am loving this adorable image, you've put this card together so perfectly as always. SO glad to here that young Paige is out of hospital, sending her family and herself lots of love and hugs. Linda x

Anonymous

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at SSDS!

coldwaters2

Oh what a fab creation Erin love the colours and the image wonderful work and thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week

Hugs
Lorraine x

Lesley

Great card, what a cute teddy image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Lesley

Great card, what a cute teddy image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Lesley

Great card, what a cute teddy image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Lesley

Great card, what a cute teddy image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Sandra

What a cute idea... a teddy witch! fabulous card. Love the dotty paper that you used.
Sandra x

Stef H

wow! this is awesome!

hugs,

Lorraine A

Oh this is very cute :-) The image is lovely and the colours and embellies look just perfect ! :-) perfect halloween card ;-) I just love this !

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols and the DT x x

Jo Nevill

What a great fun card, I love the image you have used and those fabby papers.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Jo x

Anjou Krelovich

Cute cute cute! Love the colors! Thanks for visiting DTC this week!

Boni Boutelle-Jones

This is beyond cute!!!

Jacquie

Love the colour combo, it works so well.

Anonymous

So pretty! I love how the witch bear is flying over the embossed background and all of those yummy flowers!

Lisa

perfect halloween card thanks for joing SSDS

Micki

Great card!!!! I love it... and the colors & coloring are great!!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SSDS :-)

Wendy - Anntaurus

What a fun image! Great card and in awesome colours! Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week!

Iris

Oh wow your card is so cute, love the image and the papers.
Thanks for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and EAC.

Hugs
Iris

April

I just love these colors and love what you did with the flowers and the little stamped images on the middles...very cute!