CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Favorite Sketch

ETA: Entering this one into the Roses on Paper guest DT Call:)

It's a busy Friday here today!!! I've been checking things off the to do list left and right but it just doesn't seem any shorter!!!!

This is my card for Stamp Something's Favorite layout/sketch challenge. I love layouts that include tons of layers, especially rectangles. So i decided to go with this current sketch from a spoonful of sugar. There are so many layers and I love the titled one. This image is from belles and whistles. I think it's super sweet and I colored the hair to match my girls. The designer paper is offbeat from Basic grey along with rose red, chocolate chip and olive. I got a couple new pink/red copics so I was itching to try them out! This one is RV29. I also wanted to say bye to Lynn from the SS team, even though she's no longer a teammate, I know I'll see her around in blogland:)

There's still time to mail a card for Paige just email me for my address and I'll get it right over to her and you have a chance of 2 fabby candies!! I'm aiming for 200 comments!!! CLICK HERE for details

Challenges include
Simon says...stitching
Color throwdown....rose, brown, olive
Roses on paper.......stitching
spoonful.......sketch
dutch dare...so charming
basic grey...embossing

Have a great weekend!!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

21 comments:

~Denise Lynn~

Beautiful card Erin! Love the fun colors and that sketch is great, so many great layers. Beautiful image too! Love the accents. :)

Nilla

Lovely card, Erin! Love it! Hugs Nilla

Stef H

oh i can see why you love layers.... this is absolutely gorgeous!

hugs,

craftypagan

So gorgeous! Love this stamp, just so adorable! The papers you've used are gorgeous!

CraftyC

This is gorgeous Erin, a pretty card with great embellishments
Clairex

Jenni

Gorgeous card Erin - how many layers was that??!!
The image is really cute and it's lovely that they have hair to match your girls too :)
Jenni x

thescrapmaster

Great card!
when you get a chance, take a peek at my blog http://thescrapmaster.blogspot.com . . . you've been FEATURED! :O)
Hugs,
Samantha

LOUISE

Beautiful card Erin, love the sweet image, and the colours are great. Louise x

Lorraine A

fabulous card Erin :-) The image, papers and embellies are all fabulous as always !

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Lisa H.

welllll, this is fabulous. you do layers so well. very nice!

Tammy Hershberger

Very sweet! Lots of great details! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Marcea

Stunning card sweetie, just beautiful. I really must pop a card in the post to you for Paige - what a brave little girl!
-x-

Broni

Just precious! What sweet little girls! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown with us this week!

Anonymous

Oh Erin, my friend, what a truly GORGEOUS creation!! I love all the goodies you add to your cards!! Love the flourishes, the flowers, the ribbons, the charm...everthing!! precious image and so beautifully colored too!! TFS! HUGS

Kathy

This is so pretty! I adore this image and the colors are so pretty!
:)Kathy

Barbara

How sweet!!! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com

Great card! I love the colors, layout and all the detail!!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!

<3,
Steph

Kristin Eberline

Oh, what an adorable card! Love your layout and all your pretty embellishments! Also LOVE your coloring!!

GREAT job with the CTD challenge!

Rosette

Erin these sisters are just darling!!! I love what you di with them.. so precious! Thanks for joinig us at rop :)

Lilian

Erin!!! Congratulations on being GDT for BnW! Looking forward to working with you! Have a great day!

Nikki

Helloooo to my fellow Guest ROP DTeamie!

Your card is just fabbie, can't wait to see more of your work.

Looking forward to getting to know you better hun!

Nikki xxx