CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Teddy for Paige Card


It is 8 am and gorgeous out today!!! I'm trying to get all my cleaning done now so I can enjoy the weather this afternoon. I wanted to share this card with you first though. I made it using the new digi from Whimsy Stamps. This adorable little guy is only 3$ and all proceeds go to my neighbor's medical fund!!!!!!! Click HERE for Paige's story to see how else you can help and how to enter for some fabulous blog candy at the same time!!! I just brought over 30 cards yesterday, so I'd love to get another big stack together for next week!! I used razzleberry lemonade papers for this one along with Bermuda bay and razzleberry card stock.
Challenges for today are.....
SPCC...color combo
Whimsy Stamps...button, button
The Pink Elephant .....Sketch
Treehouse challenge....just around the corner
One stop craft....Teddy Bears
Pile it on.....punches
Creative Inspirations...animals

Just as an FYI for all you blogger users. I just switched to firefox and WOW did this post go so much faster than normal!!
Thanks for stoppin' by!

22 comments:

Anonymous

Beautiful card.

Anonymous

WOW!! How stinkin' adorable Erin!! I love the colors and papers you've used!! The buttons are perfect!! :) HUGS

Deanna

Super cute... lovin the notebook punch!

Thanks so much for playing!
Dee - Pile It On DT

~Denise Lynn~

Love your card Erin! The colors are perfect with that teddy and I love the layout. Fab accents too. I'm sure that Paige is loving all those cards! :)

Emily

Such a sweet card!

Emily-SP Diva

Daniella

Great job! Really lovely card.
So glad you continue to support us every week at SPCC!!

Annie

This is an absolute stunner - the colours and image work perfectly together.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Anonymous

Bbebautiful card Erin! I am sure Paige will love it.
Greetings from Stempelientje

Sharon Traynor Designs

Fabulous card Erin. Those colours and papers are so beautiful. I adore that Teddy for Paige image. (P.S. my card should be with you soon).
Thank you for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Unknown

A really lovely card - the colours are great

by. Amy Schultz

perfection, love your card!

Amy -- Pile It On DT

debby4000

Oh this is adorable, wonderful sweet bear and beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Kristina

What an adorable card - beautiful.

Marianne's Craftroom

Love this card. That image is so cute. I'm waiting to see if I am lucky enough to win your candy and if not will have to get this image. I'll be in New England when you draw it but my friend will keep a check on it for me. I have added you to my sidebar now as well as my previous post. Good to know the cards are still coming. Do keep us updated. I keep checking your blog. Marianne x

Susan

I just love how you used SPCC's colors this week - so cute!

Brenda

Super cute card!!

Thank you for playing.
Brenda-Pile It On GDT

Elise

That is a FABULOUS card, m'dear! I can't believe you nailed all of these challenges in one SUPER SONICALLY CUTE CARD! What a treasure: great job!

Stephanie

Wonderful card! Great job as always!

Anonymous

Absolutely adorable. I really like the flowers on the side, they add just a little extra to the card. Thanks for playing along with SPCC!

Melisa-SP Diva

~kelly marie~

So cute! I love the big flowers and buttons!

Craftastic Life

Totally adorable!!

thescrapmaster

Just beautiful as usual. Your work always impresses me, girl!
Thanks for playing along :O)
Hugs,
Samantha
SPCC Creator