CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2009

My Favorite Stamp....

Happy Friday!! Using your favorite stamp is the challenge of the week over at stamp something.
Seemed like a pretty easy challenge at first, but I couldn't pick my favorite!! It would be like picking my favorite ice cream flavor....impossible!!! So I picked one of my favorite images for a sympathy card, Melinda hugging heart from Whiff of Joy. I made this one for my neighbor Paige. Click HERE to see how you can help brighten her day and win some fabby blog candy as well.
I colored her with copics and used some basic grey papers along with some yummy chocolate satin ribbon. I also used my photo corners, scalloped edge, and label punches.
Other challenges for today.......
Whiff of Joy.....sketch and DT call
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge......flights of fancy
Polka doodle.....spots and stripes
Papertake weekly.....angels and fairies
spoonful of sugar....distressing
Roses on paper......sketch and punches
Basic grey......pink, brown and yellow
Thanks for stoppin' by!

26 comments:

Tip Top

Great colours and take on the challenge! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

Enfys

Super card, great colours you chose. thanks for joining us over on Polkadoodles this week

Lisa H.

ooo, nice colors on this. love the stamp, too cute!

~Denise Lynn~

Beautiful card Erin, I know Paige will love it! Such sweet colors and papers, and your coloring of the image is fab! have a great weekend! :)

Anonymous

Erin, this is just beautiful hun!! You've used some of my fav colors in this which are chocolate and that ribbon is so yummy!! :) HUGS

Lynn

So pretty! Love the colors and papers...that image is just adorable too!

Giovana

Beautiful card Erin! Love all the details.
God bless
Giovana

Shelly

Oh Erin, this is just beautiful. I love the stamp and papers you've used, and the little charm is so cute. I hope it helps to cheer Paige up a little.
Shelly xx

Riet

What a beautiful card Erin,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Deb

gorgeous card Erin and one of my favourite stamps too. I might find this one hard as I think my fave one might be bobbing about on the ocean on a container ship just now!
Have a great holiday weekend! hugs debx

Jane (Carroll's Creations)

fabulous

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Donna

This is such a brilliant creation for our flights of fancy theme this week Erin! Thanks for joining us at SCSC :) Donna x

Jilli

Gorgeous card, fab colours and beautiful image. Jillix

CraftyC

This is beautiful Erin,a great stamp. Thanks for joining in with the SCSC
Clairex

cjs

Wow - that is a beautiful card!

Kris

Beautiful soft colors - pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles...Kris

Unknown

gorgeous card love it great colours

Marianne's Craftroom

Gorgeous card. I love your style and now I am a follower will be dropping by to comment when I can. I've seen your name appearing on various challenges and kept meaning to visit, well now I have I will be back. Please keep us updated with Paige's progress. Marianne x

Kerry

Great card, my nieces would love the stamped image. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles.

Annette Bowes

Beautiful card, love the colours you have used, I am sure Paige will love this, take careX:)

My Creative Outlet by Janna

Love this card, Erin! Beautiful colors and such a sweet image! Fab on the coloring too! Paige will love it!

I mailed you my card for Paige today :)

Janna :)

Saskia

Beautiful colour-combinations on this elegant card!

Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles!

Saskia :)

Kath Stewart

beautiful card erin....thanks for joining in the fun again this week at PBSC..hugs kath xxxxxx

Polkadoodles

Great take on the challenge, thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week! x

Claire Phillips

Lovely card - thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles! Cheers claire x

Sue Ramsay

What a gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles, good luck and hope to see you next week too!