CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thinking of you Bear

Morning everyone! Just dropped my daughter at her first day of kindergarten!! She popped right out of the car ready to start her day!! After all the nerves over the past week, I didn't see that coming!! I can't wait to hear about her day!!!
This is one of those cards you never want to make. I made it for my neighbors. The 12 year old girl that lives there was in a boating accident and is currently in the hospital where they are trying to save her arm. We wish her and her family all the best.
Challenges for today......
Sketch and stash.....sketch using my stash of satin ribbon and retired papers
A spoonful of scissors......distressing
Everybody Art Challenge........brown and blue
One stop craft challenge.......cute and cuddly
Pollycraft....furry friends
Digital Tuesday Challenge.........Lace and pearls

ETA: OK I must have been a bit more distraught today that I thought since I said I did the spoonful of scissors challenge!!!! sorry spoonful of SUGAR!!!!

CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY BLOG CANDY WITH A CAUSE

Thanks for stoppin' by!

16 comments:

Lauren

He is so cute and loveable. Fabulous job erin!

Chrissie

Oh what a sad story Erin, I'm sure that she will adore this sweet little bear though. A lovely card!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Anonymous

I'm so sorry to hear about the girl's accident! Your card is so sweet and I'm sure it will help bring a smile to her face!! :) HUGS P.S. I'm sure it's hard to see the little one off to school as well...hope you will enjoy the time to watch them grow.

Riet

What a beautiful card Erin,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

JayLynn

Beautiful card, I'm sure she'll love it!

Michelle Redman

What a wonderful creation!! I am sure the little girl will love it!! She will be in my prayers!! Thank you for joining us at DTC!!

Iris

An absolut amazing card, with a cute image and fab papers.

Thanks for joining in our challenge.

Hugs
Iris
EAC-Team

debby4000

Fabulous card, wonderful sweet bear and colours.
luv
Debby

Sharon Traynor Designs

Hi Erin. Now this is cute, cute, cute! I love it. That image is so squeezable!
btw - I did a post about Paige earlier today. Hope you reach your 100 goal.
Thanks for sharing this with us and thank you for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Jessica G.

Sweet bear! Great color combo and love all those dots, too.

Now I'm off to post on your blog candy for a great cause!!

Nixe-Moni

What a gorgeous card. Love the cute image.
Thanks for joining in our challenge.
Hugs
Moni
EAC-Team

Lora

beautiful card Erin. Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Lora x

darcy48

What a lovely cute card Erin and the teddy bear is so cute! Arlinex

Becky

What a sweet card Erin, love the teddy image!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Jill

beautiful card Erin, I'm sure it will be loved, thanks for joining us at sketch and stash challenge hugs Jill xx

Splendid Little Stars

so cute! love the bear!