CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Doodle Palace Christmas

Good morning!! Hope you're all enjoying this fun fall day!! I'm jumping ahead a bit to Christmas today! Here's a new image from Doodle Palace, fun little guy huh? I used the sketch and theme from Moving along with the times. I rotated the sketch not because I wanted but because i adhered my ribbon in the wrong place, so it's a bit of an ooops card!!!
One stop craft challenge wanted it to snow so I added some embossed squares embossed with snowflakes and snow to the elf's hat and shoes/ SPCC's colors this week are old olive, real red and hunter.
Both crafty creations and Paper Maniac wanted to see embossing, so the snowflake squares work there too!
Finally paper blooms wanted to see some bling. I have the chunky glitter and rhinestone brads. I also added a fun Santa sled charm!
I also wanted to say thanks to crafty creations and pile it on for posting about my card drive and a teddy for Paige image who's proceeds go directly to Paige!!! Card drive is still going strong!!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

14 comments:

Anonymous

BWWHAA!! HAAA!! You've made me laugh today Erin!! I just adore that image!!! Such lovely details you've put into this!! Adorable card!! :) TFS!! HUGS

Hazel (Didos)

Hi Erin, Ah hwe is so cute, I love him, I lovew the colours you have used they are so pretty. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week, Hazelxox

Rose

how cute!! love the sled charm and the look on the little guys face :0) thanks for joining us on crafty creations
rose - guest designer

Debbie

Gorgeous card Erin,such a adorable little guy,Hugs Debbie x

Emily

Erin...this is adorable!

Emily-SP Diva

Leah

This is such a fun card! Made me chuckle...great job on the design and all the details. Thank you for joining us at Paper Blooms!

Saskia

Great, funny card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!

Saskia :)

Claire Phillips

Lovely card - thanks for playing at Crafty Creations! Cheers Claire x

Anonymous

Very fun card!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations!!

Stephanie

This is way too cute! Great job!

The Crafty Goat Girl

Hi Erin, well done you have one this week's GDT spot over at MAWTT. Thanks for making such a great card, it made me chuckle! hugs Heidi xxx please email us your email address thanks xxxx

shelly

hello erin
way to go combining those challenges in one card :) love the card! thank you for sharing your talent over at craftycreations AND paperblooms have a great day shelly(dt)

Kelly

This card is so cute. I love the elf image. You wouldn't know it was an oops card - it looks fabulous just like it is!!

Donna

Oh I want those charms! This is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge.Donna x