CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Want a free stamp?????????

You can get this adorable little fairy digi from Victoria Case for FREE just by sending my neighbor Paige a card. Click HERE for Paige's story. For sending Paige a card you can also receive a free digi from Dustin Pike. And your eligible for my blog candy including goodies from me, paper make up stamps, whiff of joy, whimsy stamps, Lindsay's stamping stuff, Sunshine and giggles and stamper Shelly Schmidt!!
In addition, sunshine and giggles is donating 2$ for every stamp sold to Paige's medical fund. And Whimsy stamps has created an adorable digi called a teddy for Paige who's proceeds goes to Paige's fund as well. OK this is the part where I hold back the tears since I'm remind how generous and kind people are and what amazing stamping friends I have! Hugs to you all!!!!
Onto the card....
I used soft suede along with papers from fancy pants. I colored this sweet fairy with my copics and added a bit of stickles and sponging. The flowers, brads and button are from my stash. Challenges....
Digital Tuesday challenge...fall (lean and simple, just saw that part, well this is as CAS as I get!)
Papertake...fake it
A spoonful of sugar...fall into autumn
Creative card crew.....recipe 2 papers, 1 ribbon, 1 button, 2 brads and 3 flowers
Our creative Corner...Happy fall y'all
Whimsy Stamps...Fun fall colors
Victoria case.....brown, orange and red
lili of the valley.....green, brown, orange
sketch saturday...sketch
We have a much anticipated playdate tomorrow and it's my hubby's birthday so I'll see you all on Thursday. I probably won't answer emails until then either:)


,Thanks for stoppin' by!

24 comments:

Maria Matter

beautiful!
It's a great thing you started and it has grown into such a blessing!
take care
blessings, Maria

Lisa F

BEAUTIFUL card! Love this!

Jaspere

That is such a darling image and such a great card.

Unknown

such a cute card! the image is so sweet! My card is on it's way to paige!

Kath Stewart

such a sweet card erin...love that cute image...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PTW..hugs kath (GDT)

cats whiskers

Oh what a lovely dear just love the image and the layout
Hugs Jacqui x

Donna

Beautiful card and gorgeous autumn colours. Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge this week. Donna x

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie

Wow, what an adorable card. That is just the cutest image and it makes a wonderful fall card. So glad you could play along with us this week at the OCC.

Anonymous

What a gorgeous card Erin!! Your colors are so pretty!! :) Look at all of those challenges girl!! WOW!! I'm so happy to hear about all the generosity spreading when we all pull together to help someone! :) Makes you feel good!! HUGS

Deb

fabulous card and such a gorgeous image, I just read the update on Paige, she is such a brave girl and I am touched by the kindness of crafty folk!
hugs debx

linda

Very beautiful card - I love all the patterns!
linda at http://www.backtopaper.com

Marianne's Craftroom

Wow that's a lot of challenges with one great card. Marianne x

Anjou Krelovich

Lovely card!

Alexandra Lundgren

What a lovely card and great job combining all the challenges. Amazing!

~Denise Lynn~

Beautiful fall card Erin! Love the papers ;) and that sweet image. Great accents too, way to go on the challenges. :)

Sam

Wonderful card Erin. Love the papers and colour scheme you have used. Thanks for playing along at CCC this week.
Sam x

vc

So pretty! Thank you for joining us on this weeks vc challenge!

Dawny P

Oh this is so gorgeous chick, and a fabulous take on the challenge:) Thank you for joining us over at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx

Eunice

What a lovely stamp,and so well arranged Love it,Have sent a card to you for Paige,I am thinking of her and she is in my prayers.Hugs Eunice @Serendipity

coldwaters2

Oh wow what a stunning creation I adore the choice of papers and the Autumn colours are wonderful as is that adorable image thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday

Hugs
Lorraine x

Lauren

This is so pretty erin! I love the earth tones.

Unknown

So cute! Thanks for playing at DTC!

Lora

This is beautiful Erin.
Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Lora x

Sharon Traynor Designs

Fabulous card Erin. Your papers are gorgeous and you've used the recipe so well. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Sharon xx