CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 5, 2009

doodle palace christmas

I have to say, all these Christmas card challenges are fabulous!! I haven't been this ahead in my Christmas cards, well ever!!! I knew I was doing a Christmas card today because I couldn't wait to use this new image from Doodle Palace!!! Isn't he a fun little pup with his Santa cap??? I printed the image a few times so I could pop up the tree and star. I paired it with these yummy designer papers that went perfectly with the SPCC color challenge. I also embossed the red circle using my snowflakes CB folder. Enjoy the rest of your day, I'll be at gymnastics class!!!
SPCC...WCMD combo#3 kraft, suede and red
allsorts.....use kraft
Saturday Secret crafter...celebrate
Friday Sketchers....sketch
My time to craft...purrfect pets
What a nice short post after my last few long ones!!!!
Don't forget about the Whimsy Stamps blog hop.
Thanks for stoppin' by!

19 comments:

Dianne

Beautiful card !! I love the image and you colored it perfectly.

Alex

This is gorgeous Erin - I love the dimensional tree! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous

Erin, this is just beautiful hun!! LOVE the fun embellies and the image is just too cute!!:) HUGS

stampingtink

Just love this image and what a fun card! The papers are great and I love the tree! Such fun!

Hugs,

Susan

Cheryl

Too cute Erin!

Victoria

beautiful card - love the red snowflake

Good luck
Victoria
Allsorts GDT
x

Jo

Lovely card Erin, so cute. Jo x

Lesley

Fab card, love the cute image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Anonymous

I can see why you couldn't wait to use that image, I love what you did with it, WOW!!!!!

brenda

Hi Erin

Very pretty card and nice layout. What a great way of getting ahead with your Christmas cards.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, good luck with the draw for that fabby prize.

B x

Cathy

Fabulous cards and I love the image.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
Cathy xx

debby4000

Fabulous card, love the tree.
luv
Debby

Dotty Jo

This is beautiful Erin! Jo x

made by fifi

great card love the image - thanks for joining in MTTC challenge xx

Gro

Great card

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week

Alex

like it how you build your card up 3 dimensional!
Hugs, Alex

Tracey

Gorgeous Christmas card, love the red snowflake :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Wendy - Anntaurus

Such a cute Christmas card! Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week!

Jill

beautiful card Erin, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx