CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rockin Birthday

Morning!!! I have a new Doodle Palace image to share with you today!! How fun is this rockin guitar boy??? The sentiment is Doodle Palace as well. The happy birthday is SU. A spoonful of sugar had this great sketch to play with and I thought it would work perfectly for a simple boy card. I replaced the bows with buttons though!
Challenges.....
A spoonful of Sugar...sketch
Stamp with us....color inspiration challenge
One stop craft...birthday
Creative Inspirations....family
Paper blooms...monochromatic
Thanks for stoppin' by!

16 comments:

debby4000

Fabulous card, brilliant image and great colours.
luv
Debby

Beth

Oh this is so fun! Great image and colours - perfect for a mans card!

Beth xx

Darlene

Totally Cool!!! What an adorable image and the perfect combination of challenges to make this awesome creation!!! Great job!

Debbie

Gorgeous Card Erin.Love the fun image,thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

Lauren

Super cute erin! I love the background paper.

Marianne's Craftroom

Just catching up on everyone's blog after my holiday. What gorgeous cards you have been making as usual. Hope you will be entering my candy. Marianne x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug

Oh Erin, I just love this adorable image!!Great job combining all those challenges!! Gorgeous creation!!

CraftyC

Love your card Erin, perfect for any boy!!
Clairex

Ruth M

What a fab card, I love all the details! Great take on the Colour Challenge!

Anonymous

TEEHEE!! This is just too too cute hun!! I love the colors and that image just cracks me up!! HUGS

Caroline

Gorgeous! Thanx for joining in wi us at Creative Inspiraions x

Caryn

Gorgeous Erin, I love your take on my sketch.
Thanks for playing along with us at ASOS.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Donna

Super cool card Erin, love it. Thanks for joining in the OSCC. Donna x

Rose

what a fun card!! thanks for joining us on paper blooms :0)

Sara

Very cute. Thanks for playing along.

Sara xx
Stamp With Us Design Team

Leah

What a fun card! Great color scheme and details. Thanks for joining us at Paper Blooms